BlaCkCatXIII

Hp Ninja To Low

why is the HP of ninja is to low???? i got Tao Gunka + 200 vit but still i got only 150k HP...

how many % does Tao Gunka in Ninja......

and why is that Tyrs Shuriken has only 15% hp boost while those other weapon has 20%

i think ninjas need more HP to withstand an asura...

Ninja's Have the Cicada spell to avoid asura, along with Tatnami to avoid ranged. The last thing they need, in my opinion, is more HP.

Their skill Final Strike is HP dependant and the damage from that is good as it is.

wew even with great atacking power of ninja they just easy to kill.... even with tao gunka...

There's Only a Handful of attacks that can harm a Ninja.

If you have Golden Thief Bug, You can use Reverse Tatnami and Cicida Shell to be practicle immune from melee, ranged and Magic.

If you have Golden Thief Bug, You can use Reverse Tatnami and Cicida Shell to be practicle immune from melee, ranged and Magic.

Exactly.

Ninjas pretty much suck and nobody is going to agree on buffing their HP because of their elusive skills and Final Strike is always going be used as an additional argument against HP bonuses to them even being completely worthless ;P

i personally tried them once cause they look nice and have interesting skills, but i gave up for that specific reason!

i guess they're stuck to being Shuriken spamming grasshoppers ;P

Ninjas pretty much suck and nobody is going to agree on buffing their HP because of their elusive skills and Final Strike is always going be used as an additional argument against HP bonuses to them even being completely worthless ;P

i personally tried them once cause they look nice and have interesting skills, but i gave up for that specific reason!

i guess they're stuck to being Shuriken spamming grasshoppers ;P

I have to agree with you, Ninja's hp will never be boosted for the fact that Final Strike already does a high amount of damage and if there hp was increased further(making final strike stronger) it would be pretty devastating .

Edited by Seraphine

I can't speed Final Strike with Golden Thief Bug on, it's just stupid. Another thing is I won't ever finish my goal. I broke the emperium on every single class in fRO except Ninja and Super Novice. HP is too low and you can't tank and hit the emperium. All I want to do is break once on it and finish what I want here. Ninja need more HP. It's not like ninja is gonna be OP like other classes atm. They still die no matter what.

It's true. They don't do that much damage with FS against a GR user...If they could be like a Champion that would be wonderful~

Can't you just use converters? I've seen someone spamming 140k twice a second with FS, with 4 kiels I imagine you could get 3-4. It's pretty powerful if you have the right setup.

It's true. They don't do that much damage with FS against a GR user...If they could be like a Champion that would be wonderful~

As rasko said, FS is much easier to spam than asura. and Champion's don't have the survivablility that ninja's have.