Seraphine

Guide To Forsakenro

I thought i would make a guide and answer many questions new players may have when they first join.

Question:Where am i?

Answer:When you first start out you will be in Fcity the main city(@go 25) you will then be warped to novice02 and will recieve a full Forsaken Wanderer set along with 3 archer mercenary summon scrolls and a Wanderer box which contains 150 Wonderer Yggs and 10 Wanderer Lunch boxes which when clicked on increase all of your stats by 10 for 10 minutes.Yggs replenish your Hp and Sp to their maximum.

Question: I'm new what do i do first?

Answer:The first thing you should do is level your character up to the max level(255)rebirth the best places for that are novice02 for the first 20 or so levels then move on to for_fild03,for_fild04,for_fild05,for_fild06(when your around 150-200 is best for this place)

Question:What's the best class to start out as?

Answer: Their is no "Best class" but starting out as a High Wizard is the most beneficial seeing as you can farm Yggdrasil berries,level your character faster,and farm for gears.

Question:What are Yggdrasil Berries/Seeds?

Answer:Yggdrasil Berries replenish your health and Sp to full while Yggdrasil Seeds replenish half of your Health and Sp.

Question:Where can i farm Yggdrasil Berries?

Answer: You can farm Yggdrasil Berries at for_fild02 by killing the monster "Soldier" once you get 100 Yggdrasil Berries you can exchange them at fcity 86 148 for 1 Yggdrasil Ticket,3 Yggdrasil tickets can be sold for 1 Donation Token.

Note you can also get a forsaken Dungeon pass which will allow you to farm Yggdrasil Berries easierGuide here

Question:Where is the elite quest?

Answer:A guide can be found Here

Question:What are Elite bullets/Arrows and where can i obtain them?

Answer:Elite bullets/Arrows do more damage then a regular arrow bought from the mall.Here's a guide showing you where to obtain themClick here

Question:What are Donation tokens?

Answer:Donation tokens are the main currency here on Forsaken Ragnarok online

Question:Where is the mall?

Answer:The mall can be found using the npc at fcity 83 127 or warp directly to at fcity 29 172

Question:I found the love of my online life,where can i get married?

Answer:You can get married at the church(fcity 60 109) Also a GM can marry you as well if you want that.

Question:Where can i vote?

Answer:You can vote Here

Question:Where can i redeem my votes?

Answer:You can redeem your votes using the npc called "Vote Redeemer" at fcity 73 119

Question:Where can i use my votes?

Answer:The npc next to the "Vote Redeemer" the "Vote Rewards" npc

Question:What are Event tokens?

Answer:Event tokens are what you get for winning an event

Question:Where can i use my event tokens?

Answer:At the "Event Rewards" npc located at fcity 68 118

Question:Where can i get Custom Headgears?

Answer:Lots of custom head gear quests are available at fcity 140 132

Helpful guide:Quest ruck sack guide all of them add +5 all stats

Guide here

Question:How can i acquire an Aura?

Answer:Guide here

Question:What is a ticket?

Answer:Tickets are what you use to file a problem you have such as a bug,someone abusing the broadcaster,hacked/scammed cases,verbal abuse, and more!

Question:Where do i find the Ticket system?

Answer:The ticket system is found at the forums in the top right where it says "Ticket System"

Question:How can i contact a Game master?

Answer:Using forum pms,Msn,and in game using @request.

Question:Why don't Game master's respond to my @request?

Answer:Most likely their isn't one on at the time or their busy hosting an event,if that occurs the just wait till the event is over and pm or @request that GM

Question:Who are the Admins of Forsaken Ro?

Answer:[GM]Relinquish and [GM]Genesis

Question:Who is the head game master?

Answer:[GM]Wish is the head game master

Question:Who are the Senior Game masters?

Answer:[GM]Veracity,[GM]Justice and [GM]Miracle who is a Trial Senior Game master.

Question:What is Friggs shield and where do i start the quest?

Answer:You start the quest by finding Baldr and here is the effects of Friggs shield:Click here

Question:What is an Emperium Aurora and what are the effects of it?

Answer:Adds +25 all stats

Question:What is Skull Ring Aura and it's effects?

Answer:Skull Ring Aura was a Halloween limited donation item it's effects are All stats + 20, 4% reflect

10% damage reductions from holy, poison, shadow, and ghost, 7% reduction from neutral.

Click here for an image

Question:Where is the renter npc?

Answer:The renter npc is located at fcity 105 129 and you can rent weapons,Fdungeon passes,and speed potion room pass.

Question:When I play the game my mouse is restricted to the game screen. Anything I can do?

Answer:Get mouse freedom from Here

Question:How do i know if my donation went through?

Answer:You should receive an email from [email protected] confirming your donation has went through

Question:What if i haven't gotten my donation in a couple of days?

Answer:If you haven't gotten your donation in a few days make sure you sent all of your information username,amount donated,items you want,mtcn number(if you donated by western union) to [email protected]

Helpful guide:How to donate using wester union guideClick here

How to donate via alertpay or credit card: Click here

Question:What are sacred wings?

Answer:Sacred wings reduce damage taken from demi humans by 10% and can be obtained by exchanging 10 PvP ladder tokens for them from the npc at fcity 106 119

Question:What are Royal Angel wings?

Answer:Royal Angel Wings reflect 23% of all physical damage taken and are also 10 PvP Ladder tokens

Question: I'm getting errored what do i do?

Answer:Download our small patch from our website if your still having problems post in the support section or make a ticket.

Question:What are Valkyrie weapons and how do i obtain them?

Answer:Click here and you obtain them by donation or buying them from other players.

That's gonna be it for now,took awhile to do this so i'll add more on later as it goes.

If your looking for an answer to something in particular use ctrl+f to find it.Also if you think theirs something i should add let me know by making a post.

Edited by Seraphine
  • Like 1

this gm got lot time to write that but not even Highlight the all @warp and femez GM in FRO :<

Edited by Nelly

Nice guide Seraphine.

One thing on the following quoted sentences, the hyperlink for that is not working, if it is possible fix it.

Question:When I play the game my mouse is restricted to the game screen. Anything I can do?

Answer:Get mouse freedom from here

j00 missin a question o;

How2pro in fro? o;

Jkjk. nice guide son.