Apo

Image Recoloring

So yeah, I'm looking for someone with an above average knowledge of Adobe Photoshop with the capabalities of doing image recoloring.

I'm working on an artwork for something I bought and I'd like to use a certain artwork and give it the same colors as the ones that I use In-Game, or as close as possible.

If you believe being able to do so, either PM me or post here, but please be aware that I'll be fancy. As of method of payment I'll leave it up to you since I'm not sure how hard it is to be done.

To fill in more details...

I'd like to have This Image

Have these colors

For my Street Fighter IV Fightstick Round II Tournament Edition

Edited by Apo

You can see the tail in details with the 3 stripes in my sig, its light grey white light grey white light grey.

That's how my incomplete attemp went like.

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b102/JohnBobby/MadCatzFightStickTE_Makoto.png

I might give it one last shot on my own, but my main concern is the smooth edges/lines that I seem to fail at, and I'm trying to obtain a semi perfect recolor as it'll be printed and used for my fightstick artwork.

Edited by Apo

Colors are perfectly done, just two little things tho, would it be possible to correct the red color overlapping the weapon's black lines? and perhaps try to make the eyes red.

The eyes are just fine, as for the edges I messed around with blending options and managed something out, but overall it looks just fine and fits my theme perfectly, so it should be all good now.

Thanks a lot, just let me know what you would like to have in return to show my appreciation.

o_O I'm happy to hear that it fits your theme perfectly.

I was just bored, and got nothing to do. So it's okay I think. ._. :)

I should at least be able to provide you with Tokens or whatever for the time spent, even if it was out of boredum, just name a price and I'll be glad to pay it. I won't force any payments upon you or anything I'd just feel bad about it if I don't give anything in return.

I really don't know what to ask. I'll accept anything, even if it's 1000 poring cards or 1000 jellopy. Lol. I'm not really that active in-game.

-

I'm online right now, IGN Cronus

Sorry for late reply - topic revival, I just felt like passing by to post the end result (took a while to put it all together)

Before Printing

Posted Image

After Printing

Posted Image

(Sorry for the lightning effect giving a bad view but it' because of the new plexiglass and the dark colors and my cheap camera put altogether.)

OMG. THAT IS LIKE... SO BIIIIIIIIIIIIIG. the first image.

And hey, I really like that! So pretty. :DD can't think of any word that expresses an exaggeration of happy.

sorry if there's something wrong with my grammar. o-o

Make me a fightstick with Hayley Williams on it. <3

Canbe done, I even saw a KFC one so nothing's impossible.