Date kun

Psycho Samuraiz Recruiting Active players

there was no point in woe last time. we got few members and I know it would be hard for us. just focus first on getting better gears and cards, focus on finishing the elite quests first, because it is far more important for now than going to woe. I think we will try WoE when first I get back on track and when I was able to get a few needed cards for some of you. oh yeah, I have a friend who started recently in FRO and I think he is a good player, just lacking some equips. I will try to recruit him once I get back.

oops sorry for double post. but I need to say that I miss all of you guys XD... oh and to new members I need to introduce myself...

I am ZerO NightMarE, _ZerO_, Final ZerO, Absolute ZerO, ZeroeL. oh yeah and my ninja is XGaaraX and I used him yesterday when I was able to log on for about 30 mins... but I didn't see date nor inamoto there. I have seen at least 3 members that I don't know i think.

:ph34r: :blink: lol i left Aphelion, cause Jason did well guys good luck on Aphelion, i guess ima roll solo, i made a guild called Psychotic, but if no one join itll be my solo guild ^^

PsychoSamuraiz

GENERAL:

Guild formed by Date and Inamoto

with loyalist of Supre Onvi, Taketsu, Sawada Tsunayoshi, and ZerO NIghtMarE.

LEADERS:

Inamoto

CO-LEADERS:

Supre Onvi, Sawada Tsunayoshi, ZerO NightMarE(We are hoping he comes back)

Recuiters:

Inamoto

Supre Onvi

Sawada Tsunayoshi

ZerO NightMarE

ALLIES:

Sadistic

ANTAGONISTS:

WoE:

-We are currently recruiting for active and woe players.

GUILD RULES:

-Listen to Leaders, we are always nice to members we wont kick you unless you f*ck up.

-Must know English, not perfect but enough to understand us.

-No racism

-Strictly NO BEGGING of ITEMS or ZENs

WANT TO JOIN? Requirements are

You Must be Active, be at lvl255 and have pvp experience.

Good Knowledge of RO

There will be an interview session once u contact us

Talk to:

Inamoto

Supre Onvi

Sawada Tsunayoshi

Psycho Samuraiz is not just any other guild, we are looking to build this guild into a family. We welcome those who want to join, but you must be active with your character, have pvp experience and be ready for woe. For those people who got kicked by Date and Inamoto recently, its because you werent listening and basicly didnt care. We are not looking for those type of people, dont bother joining if you are one of those people. If you're looking something close to a family in the game(make friends) join us. We have pvp experience, we know how to play and have fun. So join the family ^_^

2me8lcw.jpg

Still Recuiting