Date kun

Psycho Samuraiz Recruiting Active players

PsychoSamuraiz

GENERAL:
Guild formed by Date and Inamoto
with loyalist of Supre Onvi, Taketsu, Sawada Tsunayoshi, and ZerO NIghtMarE.

LEADERS:
Inamoto and Date

CO-LEADERS:
Taketsu, Supre Onvi, Sawada Tsunayoshi, ZerO NightMarE(We are hoping he comes back)

Recuiters:
Date
Inamoto
Taketsu
Supre Onvi
Sawada Tsunayoshi
ZerO NightMarE

ALLIES:
Sadistic
Doomsday

ANTAGONISTS:
Seek and Destroy

WoE:
-We are currently recruiting for active and woe players.

GUILD RULES:
-Listen to Leaders, we are always nice to members we wont kick you unless you f*ck up.
-Must know English, not perfect but enough to understand us.
-No racism
-Strictly NO BEGGING of ITEMS or ZENs

WANT TO JOIN? Requirements are
You Must be Active, be at lvl255 and have pvp experience.

There will be an interview session once u contact us

Talk to:
Inamoto
Date
Taketsu
Supre Onvi
Sawada Tsunayoshi

Psycho Samuraiz is not just any other guild, we are looking to build this guild into a family. We welcome those who want to join, but you must be active with your character, have pvp experience and be ready for woe. For those people who got kicked by Date and Inamoto recently, its because you werent listening and basicly didnt care. We are not looking for those type of people, dont bother joining if you are one of those people. If you're looking something close to a family in the game(make friends) join us. We have pvp experience, we know how to play and have fun. So join the family ^_^

2me8lcw.jpg

hey Date you are back?!!! oh don't worry... I AM COMING BACK!. XD I am just getting a new pc, a new internet connection and I am just finishing my preliminary exams in college. I think I will be finished sometime next week or this week. Nice antagonists by the way... we do need to WoE ok XD... I am hoping for a better standing in college for now that is why i can't play. sorry about that...

oh yeah, I switched to Sonic Blow just for the time being and I do hope it is good enough for you guys ok... Hope to see you Date soon XD

haha I won't die easily XD. oh yeah who are the guys still in the guild? I think you guys kicked some people out. I hope skull and Kira is still there though. by the way, when did Date came back? Good thing you are back Date I missed you XD. I do really wish i can come back sooner. my internet connection would take about a week for it to be fixed...

So like...

if i die allot of times, do i still get to join?

if i don't have MVP cards or anything, do i still get to join?

if i'm a ninja, do i still get to join?

if Yggdrasil berry spamming is not my thing, do is still get to join?

As long as you are active and a good ninja, you are more then welcome ^_^

hmm, ok thanks.

because 'Kenn' said that you guys were only looking for "talented" players who dont die easily.

Well we are looking for experienced people ^_^

Just read the requirements and meet me or Inamoto ingame.

I might come back in the next saturday woe i think(not this saturday). I am doing my best restoring my pc to its previous state( the new one still needs the kRO and FkRO so it would take longer). I made a new build and I am going to test it XD. yeah the new build is an extended version of my defense build(rei and skull knew it, don't tell them what it is ok). hope it works since it would be fun if it does.

oh and rei why is it that the only name i see in your signature is your champion? did you delete the others???

Date is that your character now in the pic? if it is, then nice wings XD. I heard there is a moon aura, that it is in the events rewards. what does it look like???

good thing you passed the exam rei XD