Ethereal

[ Sotw #33 ] Voting Thread

[ SOTW #33 Voting ]

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Theme : Living Creatures

Details : This is the voting thread for SOTW #33, Living Creatures. Vote for your favorite signature and hope they'll win!

Welcome to the voting thread of the thirty-third SOTW of the year! When voting in the SOTW, we will be expecting you to fully understand the rules. Don't know the rules? Click Here.

Rules that the voter must understand:

• Voters must have at least a post count of 10 in order to vote.
  • Voters must give at least 2 or more valid sentences to vote.
  • Contestants may not vote for themselves in any way, shape or form.
  • A judge's vote will count as 1 point.
  • 2 non-judges' votes for a specific entry will be considered 1 point.
  • Votes will be counted at the end of Sunday.

Prizes

1st Place: 100 Event Coupons2nd Place: 50 Event Coupons3rd Place: 25 Event Coupons

Entries:

[ 1 ] kax
IGN : Trilium.
bun.png

[ 2 ] » Pat
IGN : Celerity
33p6dtk.png

[ 3 ] nines
IGN : Kyou
Wolf.png

[ 4 ] maxlittle007
IGN : Cyber Shot
swan1.jpg

[ 5 ] Pamela
IGN: PamelaOne
2v8nw1u.jpg

[ 6 ] TianX
IGN: TianX
2jg9js0.jpg

[ 7 ] Haruka
IGN: Haruka.
2latpog.jpg

[ 8 ] xonchu
IGN: x o n c h u
6148295f19faea7039ccd8ef513c13e01edfb1c.png

[ 9 ] Poringly
IGN: Flonne
ja8lmc.png

[ 10 ] FTWomgwtfhax
IGN: Chevalier de Boxeur
28ckryr.jpg

[ 11 ] Rune
IGN: Not to be revealed.
sotwentryanimals.jpg

Notes: Pamela, I'm only accepting your first entry.

Good luck to everyone, and please vote fairly.
Edited by Ethereal

Im going to vote for #9 Poringly, I like that there was actual graphic editing use in this sotw Id like to vote for pats but the light sources are off with the linear dodge. Poringly kept it simple a size that people WOULD ACTUALLY USE FOR A SIGNATURE HENCE SOTW? The brightness thou dark fits the siggy and gives it a surreal relaxing feeling. (Could have done without the lips though poring x.x)

id go for xonchus entry.. i saw the SotW thread and i was confused about the source coz i didnt see it.. and i finally saw it.. i really looked closely to the lizard form, and i saw another lizard in a tile/collage form. One thing i voted for that entry coz he also used the comical style, and added a great phrase to catch attentions out. its like Lizard within a lizard, thats unusual! super creative... this is the most unique entry for this SotW. i didnt had the chance to join again coz of fkin net/.. :ohmy:

i vote xonchu its really nice and sooo cute. So creative ur a gifted child even though u wont go to class! :P

Edited by Pamela

i vote xonchu its really nice and sooo cute

Invalid reasons. Need 2 - 3 descriptive reasons as to why you vote for that person.

Invalid reasons. Need 2 - 3 descriptive reasons as to why you vote for that person.

ahh ok...i vote him cos i like the way he edit his sign and its really creative. He really do his best to win this event that's why...

A very hardworking person nowadays is really hard to find... ;D

Is Rune's IGN "Not to be revealed"?

---

Whoa, is this the first SOTW where a lot of players joined?

----

I'd like to vote Pat, I love the way how she turned the simple picture into something extraordinary like that ( I guess an expert is an expert after all)

Edited by -R e i

I'd like to vote Pat, I love the way how she turned the simple picture into something extraordinary like that ( I guess an expert is an expert at all)
Ouch. But thanks lol...

I would love to give my vote to Entry #2, hands down, because the type of render he used looks pretty stunning, great choice in colours and excellent blendings. So I would hands down vote for Pat's entry.

I would put my vote on number 10 because

1. I just love the way that he did to the original picture, the background is awesome and so is the addition of the hearts with tribals.

2. The picture itself is cute to highest factor! No doubt about that. The picture also depicts about the theme, that animals are cute and lovable.

Ouch. But thanks lol...

WA! Gomen! >.<

---

I thought you're a woman (I don't check profiles), sorry!

---

it's funny how the word 'after' became 'at' instead. O.o

Edited by -R e i

I vote for [ 2 ] Pat. It just really stands out for me and the blue and purple go well together. I'm not really a fan of owls but I like it and the writing blends in with the picture. Anyway yeah, I just like it. x_x

(Could have done without the lips though poring x.x)

Lol, i was thinkin that people might love havin a lips in a signature. o.o

Anyway, I vote for number [3]nines, Because i like the wolf in his signature which look like a mythical creature with 2 Tail, Unique Color, and the background is nice with the snow-cloudy effect. :3

I'd like to vote for [11] Rune.

I really love how the wolf just seems to glow and match the moon behind it. I also like how the river/stream looks. It's very smooth and flowing. I can't draw that stuff to save my life! qq I also think the grass is very well done, it's very soft yet detailed. And the reflection of the moon in the water is very nice.

hmm..id vote for entry number 10

reasons:

1.because i like the way he drew the edit the cat and also the color..

2..i like it when he puts the heart thingy..my gf likes it too..!it adds sweetness in his work

I vote for #2

Owl has nice effects on it

Like the triangle thing

Nice color, fits nicely

Good use of font, and nice background

u hav da potential!! :3