Kaboom

K.. Why This Be Happenin?

Why when I go to get my equips decarded I see merchants selling yellow gemstones for like 50k and star crumbs for like 250k? I can just easily walk to the little mall we have, but yellow gems for 10 zeny and go get a star crumb from a caterpillar in gld_dun03 in like 5 minutes.

Well my bad, just listing random prices, either way.. pretty low. If I had gears I'd KOS the merchants.. >: I hate having their shops in my way

It's actually 600 zeny from the NPC. :3

I have my own supply like 10 stars and gems in case I need to decard.

lol.. I hate that too

Every time I log on, I disconnect everyone of them standing within a 3 cell radius of the decarding NPC.

Making a overpricing shop is part of their rights; blocking an important NPC, is not. They always come back though.

I understand how this can be annoying. As a player and including requests of "These merchants are blocking the decarding NPC!".

Well then i win again. Not only do i not put my shop in front of the npc i also sell star crumbs for 100k to 150k each (cheaper than you) and gems for 5k. Undercutting the competitions prices is AWESOME. Also i sell berry tix for 4:1. :jerry:

LOL. I hate that. Everytime I say SS after they break dead branch, they warp out or just kill the mob.