Annie

Currently Reading...

This topic is for posting what ever books you're reading at this moment. :D

I'll start.

Currently reading Magyk, the Septimus Heap series, written by Angie Sage.

The Holy Johanna of the Slaughterhouses by Bertolt Brecht. Don't think there's an english version of it. It's really... terrible. I hate it. :/

Reading my cereal boxes

R they gud? Dutch ones are boring, they have cool maze puzzles which i normally do, but nothing else intresting :[....

Aria the Scarlet Ammo

Bleach

Claymore

Dance in the Vampire Bund

Magical Lyrical Girl Vivid

Mahou Sensei Negima

Naruto

Omamori Himari

Seikon no Qwaser

Sora no Otoshimono

The World Only God Knows

To Aru Kagaku no Railgun.

Those the animes im readin atm that are all ongoing :O

Books relevant to real life that im reading

~~THE DICTIONARY~~!!!

R they gud? Dutch ones are boring, they have cool maze puzzles which i normally do, but nothing else intresting :[....

Nah, they are kind of boring. Lately, they haven't put games or any puzzles on the boxes lately. Only get this free CD games ( Only my little Brother plays it). =.=;;;; I didn't know they would go modern on us. I think we still have that game where we have to look for items on the boxes or something.

Edited by - Edelweiss -

Nah, they are kind of boring. Lately, they haven't put games or any puzzles on the boxes lately. Only get this free CD games ( Only my little Brother plays it). =.=;;;; I didn't know they would go modern on us. I think we still have that game where we have to look for items on the boxes or something.

Man dat sounds kool.

Currently Reading... what everyone is posting in this thread because it's interesting.