Hitzusen

My Personal Pilot

Wow, I wish!!! I have no idea how you think how ANYONE can understand this issue. If you have money to pay for the pilot let alone a plane; I would have thought you had proper english tutors with that money you are tossing around or is that something you can miss by running it under the table your whole life.

Seriously, with the economic problems right now; how can anyone afford something like that. When you have a relatable topic then we will talk.

I am sorry if I am rude, but your writing and just the fact you think everyone has a pilot and a plane even just sets my nerves off.

Wow, I wish!!! I have no idea how you think how ANYONE can understand this issue. If you have money to pay for the pilot let alone a plane; I would have thought you had proper english tutors with that money you are tossing around or is that something you can miss by running it under the table your whole life.

Seriously, with the economic problems right now; how can anyone afford something like that. When you have a relatable topic then we will talk.

I am sorry if I am rude, but your writing and just the fact you think everyone has a pilot and a plane even just sets my nerves off.

OMG ITS OVER 9000!

<3

Business class tickets to Asia range anywhere from $5,000 to $15,000 depending on the season.

A jet would be well into the 7 figure price range, maybe even 8.

A lot of people choose to do a "timeshare" type of jet ownership though, where you buy into a jet as a group and reserve the weeks you want to use it. I think the estimate for that was over 1m, perhaps it was 3m or 5m.

Regardless, I think this guy is BSing us. But it's his rant...just my two cents.

Edited by Kittie

Cirrus is right! Learn to fly on your own! NOW I can fly anything! A 747, a jet, a concord, a Jumbo Plane, an old man, Cirrus's dog, Someone's else personal jet Hehehe and Someone's mom LOL.....

I know this happens to everyone, it's a fact, it's worldwide, it's disgustting, it's irritating, it makes you go pissed off.

WHEN U R IN YOUR PERSONAL JET AND THE FAG*@T OF YOUR PERSONAL PILOT PASS THE DESTINY IT WAS SUPPOSED I WAS GOING TO GO & CUZ OF THE JET IS SO FAST IT TAKES TIME TO REACH IT AGAIN, I HATE IT :@.

I can relate.

I honestly do not think that anyone on any server owns their own jet, or has a timeshare for one, or 1: they would own their own server, or 2: be way to busy trying to stuff their already fat wallet with more of our hard earned tax payer dollars. Now lets say you do own a jet. Or maybe your dad does (the more likely scenario) why on earth would you even be playing ro? Srsly, if i owned a nicer car i wouldnt even be playing! Well, yeah i would cause i play at work (haha i get paid to play this.... sorta).

One last thought, all BS aside, if you do own a jet... Buy me some freaking Fking boots yo. And a skele ruck.

I honestly do not think that anyone on any server owns their own jet, or has a timeshare for one, or 1: they would own their own server, or 2: be way to busy trying to stuff their already fat wallet with more of our hard earned tax payer dollars. Now lets say you do own a jet. Or maybe your dad does (the more likely scenario) why on earth would you even be playing ro? Srsly, if i owned a nicer car i wouldnt even be playing! Well, yeah i would cause i play at work (haha i get paid to play this.... sorta).

One last thought, all BS aside, if you do own a jet... Buy me some freaking Fking boots yo. And a skele ruck.

Rich poeple can enjoy RO too, and the fact you're begging for shit makes you the sad little brat. :>

Rich poeple can enjoy RO too, and the fact you're begging for shit makes you the sad little brat. :>

First off im not begging for shit. It was a joke. Unlike most of the people here i actually did donate for my gear, and i actually do have to go to work and hopefully after i pay off my bills i have enough left over to donate. I wont even take items that people offer me for free. Second, its not like i care whether or not he does own a jet, even though in all honesty i SERIOUSLY doubt he does. Its that he thinks that everyone else here can relate to his problem, which is total BS. If I personally owned a jet i would have much better things to do than play fro, like taking a nice long trip to somewhere tropical.

Lol? You're assuming no one with money would want to play this game, short sighted yes? :D

Edited by Annie

Seems like we got a perfect desciption of ourselves there right mister? Butthurted critisim over the internet doesn't make you any tougher, you're just being a mere troll feed. Keep posting.

Edited by Apo