Annihilator^^

GM need some help urgent

Its understandable, the hacker has had all his account blocked your hacker was someone whom went by the name -Dohko- ( also --Kirion-- ) I am telling you this so you do not give that person your information via outside source again. You will receive your items back shortly.

PS: Check your email, we need some information from you in order to safely transfer your items back.

Its understandable, the hacker has had all his account blocked your hacker was someone whom went by the name -Dohko- ( also --Kirion-- ) I am telling you this so you do not give that person your information via outside source again. You will receive your items back shortly.

PS: Check your email, we need some information from you in order to safely transfer your items back.

TY Genesis ill be off for now until ill get my things back please tell me when i can log in Thanks one more time

Your equips are back on your account, I highly suggest you change your password.

YO!!! some ppl here r telling me u block his account and uhm they said that they just trade 10 potions and nothing else can u talk to him cause the one of the problem was MoRrItA51 i dont know if its the same ip as Dohko or something like that but she morrita51 was the one stealing my stuff could u explain more detailed y Dohko's account was closed?? and if he really has something to do with this problem?? ppl is asking me y is he banned and well im lil bit confused idunno im just asking and what happened to this MoRrItA51 account?? and by the way thanks for ur HELP TY

YO!!! some ppl here r telling me u block his account and uhm they said that they just trade 10 potions and nothing else can u talk to him cause the one of the problem was MoRrItA51 i dont know if its the same ip as Dohko or something like that but she morrita51 was the one stealing my stuff could u explain more detailed y Dohko's account was closed?? and if he really has something to do with this problem?? ppl is asking me y is he banned and well im lil bit confused idunno im just asking and what happened to this MoRrItA51 account?? and by the way thanks for ur HELP TY

All of them are the same person.