geldaz

Lack Of Events.

I'm not complaining. You're being too defensive. And I know it when they are playing on their legits because I whore this server's Control Panel for as long as I'm playing the server.

And you are down right offensive, so let me get this straight, you look at the CP regularly to see if a GM is on his legit? What if he is double clienting ( like most do), what happens then?

Strange, when you said we are mostly on our legits it seemed like offending us was your priority. Regarding "What if he is double clienting ( like most do), what happens then?" you were suppose to answer how you know when a GM is on if that situation occurs which you do not meaning you nor anyone else outside the Team can be sure when we are on or aren't.

The GMs are too busy with their "legit accounts" so they cannot host a Poring Ball.

You can't prove me wrong here. Players brag about an event (lets take for example, Poring Ball which I didn't like) and then a GM

says he cannot host it because he is the only GM online when I check CP and find out that they are on their legits (sometimes they are even on their GM accounts...maybe double client?).

My intention on my first post was not to flame. I was just saying what I know.

What you think you know, not what you know. Poringball is limited to a few times per week because of the huge demand for coupons, so to prevent a flooding of the market we limit the amount of times we do it. "The GMs are too busy with their "legit accounts" so they cannot host a Poring Ball." I would love to know how you can possible know when a GM is on or when he is not, are you aware that the CP refreshes every 15 minutes?( Judging from your previous post it seems you didn't) Its not a live feed. As I mentioned earlier get your facts straight before you declare something as a fact.

I can.

No you cannot, you said it yourself it is a 15 minute delay you can only guess. Guessing is not knowing, you should be considerate that we invest our time in hosting any events at all, iRO hosts events on a monthly basis, private servers hold maybe 4 every week. While we hold that and more daily, and it is all voluntary work GMs are allowed to go on their legits according to you and Kingdom that is something wrong.

If you don't play here anymore and this happened in the past why are you even mentioning it? If you don't play here you shouldn't care. Things have changed, I can log on right now and at least another GM besides myself will be on.

Since this topic is going extremely off-topic and it has become an anti-GM kinda thing I am closing it, if you have any concerns PM them to me.

I really think some people in this thread should just drop on trying to insult the GM's work.

Kingdom; you've been gone long time ago to be even mentioning anything about how we do things. And the least of the valid points your post had was taken away by poor grammar and overall sentence structuring. I can't really come up with another modus operandi for you to continually appear in the forums when a thread of this likes appears rather than you're still upset with your decision to leave.

Gilgamesh; your definition of GM work is as skewed as it can get. Works of the Game Masters don't only reach to showing before people or hosting events. We can even be doing work as Game Masters without being online in the game. The administrators need to be prompted about game issues, such as bugs. We also take the time to personally pass to the administrators hack or scam cases. Discussing suggestions, solving cases, responding to people in the forums, anything that I spend my time on and that it has to do with this server is officially Game Master work.

This server has become just great as it is, despite of this kind of threads. I can only thank the player's support as much as their interest in making suggestions for the improvement of the server and the Game Masters and Administrators that have turned those suggestions into reality and has so far done an excelent work.