L I N K

Garm Cards

Guys just discussing about it will neighter make it easier nor will it make it harder or anything. why dont you just let people vote in a new topic and let all the useres decide what would be the best idea and then let the GMs decide what is going to be changed or not. <3

not all of us have that luck though, ive killed LOD 11 times and I havent gotten a pick or card?

Thats when you multiply the kills by 20. 11*20=220. Kill him 220 times if 11 doesn't satisfy his drop rate. You see the meaning of in-game hard work is the basis of you being able to add effort to your hunts and restlessly hunt stuff. I can't return negative comments since I'm in a good mood + hey Patchworks if you read this me and the girl talked today.

^^^

I think we should too

New?

or Newb?

Either or both words work fine with me.

i have seen SO MANY "please make us get garm easily" topics in here now. i got one garm already yesterday. one more and i am done. you guys just need to be patient on getting it. although some luck might come in handy( i have killed garm once this week and got the first card) so just be patient.