Rockz

UGH it happend again I need my stuff back

gm, cant u just rollback his char to an earlier time? That way he wouldnt lose/gain anything he didnt already have, correct?

Well that depends; do you want the last 45 minutes of every account rolled back? Na, not a great idea. Also cards don't just disappear even less an equip did you log off and log back then look carefully?

Well that depends; do you want the last 45 minutes of every account rolled back? Na, not a great idea. Also cards don't just disappear even less an equip did you log off and log back then look carefully?

hmm, well, on the last server i was on, the admin could rollback specific chars. im 100% sure that thats waht he did, cuz i was pretty active on forums and problems liek this were solved easy. scams also. but w/e.

yea gen i would tell you my stuff and for damacus Im not trying to lie and get thing's how would i get proff of my shit dissapreaing i put it in storage and when i check back again its Gone so wat do i Screen shot of somthing i didnt een expect to happen Zack Fair i know u gave it to me im ot acusing you of having it :)

But all im trying to say is that I cant get proof of IGen illtalk to you ingame >_>

yea gen i would tell you my stuff and for damacus Im not trying to lie and get thing's how would i get proff of my shit dissapreaing i put it in storage and when i check back again its Gone so wat do i Screen shot of somthing i didnt een expect to happen Zack Fair i know u gave it to me im ot acusing you of having it :)

But all im trying to say is that I cant get proof of IGen illtalk to you ingame >_>

Just PM me what I requested it is faster that way.