Eclipse

Good bye fRO quitting...

Because of the boreness that got and the time that i don't have to play it i am quitting RO once and for all.... i am playing a new game right now called Tales of Pirates... some of you might just know it... but anywayz.. bye bye was nice to see you all and especially Remy/Epic/Patchwors/GM Colagua/Ami(i love you girl)..../Bogo/Terminus/and much more to go....

G

O

O

D

B

Y

E

F

O

R

S

A

K

E

N

R

A

G

N

A

R

O

K

O

N

L

I

N

E

lol Remy (ops did i meant i am gonna be watching the forum too?? just to stay more close to you guys) remy i also got my Voyager lvl 45 to 51 in one days yesterday on saturday on the HEX event... i got too much exp...

btw what server you play?? i play at rainbow isle

crap, cool people are leaving before I even get to know them....

xD lol thanks but don't worry... someday in some years i will be back to fRO only if i get bored on ToP because of the ownage that i am dealing with my conch ray from my voyager

I said i was gonna quit AFTER woe... i love woes and on yesterday woe i pwned a lot and as it was my last woe i wasn't scared of wasting berryes so i burned a lot of berries... yesterday woe i used 700 berries... and i had 500 left i was fighting hard and pwning more...

Edited by Eclipse
Please do not post screenshots of other games. It can be considered advertising.

o shi-! so many ppl leaving. but, bye. have fun playin ToP. I myself tried it, but i didnt think it was too fun. cya around.

o shi-! so many ppl leaving. but, bye. have fun playin ToP. I myself tried it, but i didnt think it was too fun. cya around.

NICE ENGLISH ^^ SHOULD PARTICIPATE OF A "TALK TO YO MOMA CONTEST" lol