Gauntlet

Gauntlet's Back To School Event :D

I dont know the section for this O_o

Yay. Its my first day of school tomorrow :[

another 10 months of torture >:[

anyway, i was reading some notes and came across some trivias/questions/mind bogglers.

so yeah.

There will be 10 Questions.

Each question is worth 3 coupons [Donation Coupons :<] OR 4 Yggdrasil Berry Tickets

If you get all 10 correct, you get a Donation Belt. [This week's will be worth an agility belt.]

The first one to post correct answers will be the winner. You need to get at least 5 questions to claim your prizes. If you post, please be honest about it and dont edit it :\

Anyway.

Here they are. :]

1.) This small waterway links the Atlantic Ocean to the Pacific Ocean.

----->

2.) The formula for the magnification of an image when it is seen through a lens.

----->

3.) The only mammal that lays eggs.

----->

4.) "Imeldific" is a term for someone who fancies shoes a lot. This term was taken from _________, a former first lady of the Philippines.

----->

5.) "The Lord of the Flies" is a famous novel. Who was the fat boy who got killed in this novel?

----->

6.) For Pokemon Fans! This pokemon was the first to actually die in all the pokemon movies.

----->

7.) This is the name of the regional science high school of the National Capital Region in the Philippines. I also graduated from this school :D

----->

8.) For Magic : The Gathering Card Collectors. This card is the least printed and therefore the rarest card ever. Its name is also the same as the Chinese Special Unit in Command and Conquer Generals. :D ( My uncle tried to get this card for $2500, because he said it was cheap at that price o_o; )

----->

9.) This person is very famous for his point of view about Jews. He was known as responsible for massacres of Jewish people.

----->

10.) Forsaken RO Related Question. A few months ago, [GM]Delirium made a password event. The password was his legit character. A female assassin cross won this event. Who is this female assassin cross? ( If you check the oldest topics in the server's forums, you can read her name in one of the posts. :] )

----->

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Prices are not much, but hey, its still worth getting (i think)

When you post your answers, please also include your in-game names.

My in game name is Gauntlet (a golden paladin in the Turtle guild :D, i usually hang out in the Normal PvP Room. )

3. echidna + platypus = 2 mammals laying eggs according to wiki.answers.com

4. Imelda

5. About the Lord of the Flies, Piggy?

6. Google.com says Entei :x idk

8. Alpha Black Lotus, according to most-expensive.net

Edited by Gilgamesh

-----> Panama Canal of course.

2.) The formula for the magnification of an image when it is seen through a lens.

----->If you mean the Thin Lense Formula, then it's 1 / F = 1 / d0 + 1/ di'

-----> Echidna or Tachyglossidae

4.) "Imeldific" is a term for someone who fancies shoes a lot. This term was taken from _________, a former first lady of the Philippines.

-----> Imelda

5.) "The Lord of the Flies" is a famous novel. Who was the fat boy who got killed in this novel?

-----> Piggy

6.) For Pokemon Fans! This pokemon was the first to actually die in all the pokemon movies.

-----> Entei is right.

7.) This is the name of the regional science high school of the National Capital Region in the Philippines. I also graduated from this school :D

-----> Mataas na Paaralan ng Pilipinas sa Agham.

8.) For Magic : The Gathering Card Collectors. This card is the least printed and therefore the rarest card ever. Its name is also the same as the Chinese Special Unit in Command and Conquer Generals. :D ( My uncle tried to get this card for $2500, because he said it was cheap at that price o_o; )

-----> Proposal.

9.) This person is very famous for his point of view about Jews. He was known as responsible for massacres of Jewish people.

-----> Hitler.

10.) Forsaken RO Related Question. A few months ago, [GM]Delirium made a password event. The password was his legit character. A female assassin cross won this event. Who is this female assassin cross? ( If you check the oldest topics in the server's forums, you can read her name in one of the posts. :] )

-----> Lol no idea.

-----> The Panama Canal

-----> 1/f = (n-1)[(1/R1)-(1/R2)]

-----> Platypus

-----> Imelda Marcos

-----> Piggy

-----> Entei

7.) This is the name of the regional science high school of the National Capital Region in the Philippines. I also graduated from this school biggrin.gif

-----> Quezon City Science High School

8.) For Magic : The Gathering Card Collectors. This card is the least printed and therefore the rarest card ever. Its name is also the same as the Chinese Special Unit in Command and Conquer Generals. biggrin.gif ( My uncle tried to get this card for $2500, because he said it was cheap at that price o_o; )

-----> World Champion

-----> Adolf Hitler

-----> Ouch. No idea. D:

The First to get at least 5 was Blueberry. :[

1.) Panama Canal [Correct]

2.) Magnification = Distance of Image / Distance of Object (actual distance)

3.) My answer is actually Platypus. I forgot about the Echidna however, so ill have to consider it :] [Correct]

4.) Imelda Marcos / Imelda. She was of course married to Ferdinand Marcos only after 4 months of knowing each other. Specualtions say it was part of Ferdinand Marcos' Campagin Strategies. But its irrelevant so.... [Correct]

5.) Piggy. When the boulder fell on him, the description was that his head was cracked in two o_o [Correct]

6.) It was actually Latios. He sacrificed himself ( like his father :[ ) to save the town of Altomare. If you say its Entei from the third movie, take note that the Entei there was just a product of Molly's imagination. The Entei there was only reated by the Unown.

7.) The answer is Quezon City Science High School. ( Mataas na Paaralan ng Lungsod Quezon sa Agham ). Philippine Science High School ( Mataas na Paaralan ng Pilipinas sa Agham ) is commonly mistaken but it is not actually under the government of Quezon City. It is under DOST.

8.) The answer is Black Lotus. We saw this very rare card on E-Bay. Black Lotus is also the special unit of China in Commnd and Conquer Generals.

9.) Adolf Hitler. I think most would get this at first reading o_o ( no offense to some people if you consider him a hero ). [Correct]

10.) The female assassin cross was Magistirium of the Influence Guild. Back then, i kept on typing PAZCHS. No offense to [GM]Delirium, but i think he saw the Vigenere Cypher wrong :\

Oops i forgot to ask what you wanted. You got 5, so its either 15 Donation Coupons or 20 Yggdrasil Tickets. If I dont see your reply until i log off today, you'll have to wait until tomorrow :]