Scott

Issue with Quest

Question

Hello, 

The Fate of the Gods II: Quest Beginning seems to have some issues (pasting link at bottom of post). So far, the only character that has actually talked to me is the Mysterious Griever and Stranger in step 11. I am assuming the quest is working because I am stuck at step 13 and none of my other characters can get past step 11 (I checked to make sure that the only reason my character could get past step 11 was due to successfully completing the first 10 steps). Anyway, now I am on step 13 and I have the Breath of Spirit, the 666 Cursed Seals and 50M zeny. I am in a party and we have all the items for the party. I tried having all the equipment on the party leader and it does not work, and then I tried having each party member have the required items and it still does not work. The character gives me no dialogue when I click on her. Is there something I am missing? Is this not the correct article to follow for this quest?

Many thanks,

Scott 

Edited by Scott

4 answers to this question

5 hours ago, Scott said:

Hello, 

The Fate of the Gods II: Quest Beginning seems to have some issues (pasting link at bottom of post). So far, the only character that has actually talked to me is the Mysterious Griever and Stranger in step 11. I am assuming the quest is working because I am stuck at step 13 and none of my other characters can get past step 11 (I checked to make sure that the only reason my character could get past step 11 was due to successfully completing the first 10 steps). Anyway, now I am on step 13 and I have the Breath of Spirit, the 666 Cursed Seals and 50M zeny. I am in a party and we have all the items for the party. I tried having all the equipment on the party leader and it does not work, and then I tried having each party member have the required items and it still does not work. The character gives me no dialogue when I click on her. Is there something I am missing? Is this not the correct article to follow for this quest?

Many thanks,

Scott 

Step 13 requires the Gates of Hell Raid, the Questor(the character you are making the ring for) must have the items in him, whoever you started the quest with must be the one you are clicking the NPC with. After you give the items to Modgud, the raid will start. You might need help with that.

All quests should be in working order. Uhm, i would recheck the item requirements and recheck the steps. If you still can't figure it out, I recommend to ask people at go 11 for help! Awoo

Edited by HolyMoly

Hello,

I ended up going to @go 11 and I was told to go back to the first NPC and talk to them all over again.... IT WORKED! Even though the first NPC talked to me originally, it appeared that it did not click in the system?? Either way now I am at the hell raid step... probably going to need to look for a larger party or a guild to join xDD

Thank you all for the help!!

16 hours ago, Scott said:

Hello,

I ended up going to @go 11 and I was told to go back to the first NPC and talk to them all over again.... IT WORKED! Even though the first NPC talked to me originally, it appeared that it did not click in the system?? Either way now I am at the hell raid step... probably going to need to look for a larger party or a guild to join xDD

Thank you all for the help!!

Sweet! Good luck! And yes, definitely find a good party for raids as they can be challenging hehe! Also, try to get raiding items first! You can ask go 11 people for tips and tricks regarding those! 

Goodluck and have fun!

Edited by HolyMoly