regulus

Legendary Myth Aura Quest

I am doing the quest right now and I'm having a hard time getting Salamander Card and Kasa card because their drop is 10%.

Is there other way we can change this part because the requirement needed is too many.

I hope we can do something about it.

More power GM

To be honest its already easy and its way easier compared to making legendary lighthalzen aurora or refined deviling hat.

I make this statement not based on talk only, but I already make the said aurora three times and its only need 3 days at most (not full 24 hours ofcourse just normal hourly play considered I'm a office worker with 8 working hours).

I agree with gennova. The quest is fine as it is and it may be a little difficult especially for newbies, but it'll be worth it at the end. Just work hard for that quest and it will reward you accordingly. It won't be as much fun if you get to have something easily, it's actually better to say "I worked hard for this" rather than "Anyone can do this without breaking a sweat".

I hope you get to understand what I mean. Good luck!

I understand much thank you for the reply and sorry for being a newbie.

Still its hard, I had much fun making dye. I rather say its more easy making lhz aura by easy collecting card at 100% drop i can finish this in hours.

I wonder no one wear "legendary" myth flame if its easy as you say?

o well Im just saying base on experience.

Edited by regulus

I understand much thank you for the reply and sorry for being a newbie.

Still its hard, I had much fun making dye. I rather say its more easy making lhz aura by easy collecting card at 100% drop i can finish this in hours.

I wonder no one wear "legendary" myth flame if its easy as you say?

o well Im just saying base on experience.

Well I'm pretty sure there is not much Original Myth Flame in this server including mine so I'm sure most of people who use Myth was Legendary.

And compared to LHZ or Zodiac as legendary myth flame looks kinda bad so people just go for LHZ. And LHZ was higher then Myth so people just make LHZ instead of Myt since its sell cheaper and not a meta.

The hard part for LHZ even tough its 100% drop rate cause you can't just easily farm the mob using HW easier then Kasa or Salamander which die on 1 SG y middle geared HW.

I got my HW ful geared with Cursed Ring Set still ca't kill most of mob in lhz_dun03 and lhz_dun04 in 1 hit.