gennova

Donation Red Glasses

Well just recently we got an old headgear being re-released. And yea I'm talking 'bout Red Glasses.

I didn't have the old version of this headgear, but I'm sure love it to the point of wearing it in a real battle replacing both of my donation auras.

So here's my suggestion:

Currently we only have 1 aura for magic class and thats is Butterfly Aura. And sometimes ago there is some suggestion about making another aura that have same effect with Butterfly Aura for variety sake. And I think this Red Glasses can be used as the sprite, as we already have Legendary Zodiac Aura, Legendary Mythical Flame Aura, and Legendary Lighthalzen Aura that have same sprite with donation one.

Well there is some issue about this suggestion such as this can be exploited to scam careless people and so on.

Edit:

Of course the donation price will be the same as Butterfly Aura. That goes without sayin`

Edited by gennova

Actualy, there is another magic user aura and is the Zodiac, a version less powerfull than butterfly, also, to make thing fair between donors / non donors they made the legendary versions of the donation auras.

Also if this suggestion get accepted then might get requested that legendary red glasses get changed to a legendary 'new matk aura' version, we don't need more aura imo, is better focus in the actual script, fixing some bugs or re-evaluate the class.

P.S: The L. red glasses have +20 all stats, so that make it a lesser aura and that is good for newbie who want another aura more than there is in the vote section.

The current Red Glasses can be kept as they are and a donation version using butterfly aura stats added. I don't see where the problem would arise for non-donation players. Please elaborate where you see a problem.

Just as he said. I didn't say to remove legendary aura. I suggest to make another aura with the sprite of Red Glasses. Where is the problem from non-donator one?

id rather have the new matk aura same as the astro circle for matk than red glasses.

+ i prefer fixin the things on spams 1st before this. >.<

id rather have the new matk aura same as the astro circle for matk than red glasses.

+ i prefer fixin the things on spams 1st before this. >.<

The order can be decided later on. This is just a suggestion whether this comes first or later I don't mind either way.

Why don't we just change love aura effect to butterfly aura effect since no one's even using love aura for pvp or farming o.o

but then again, it's not such a bad idea, +1 for donation red glasses :)

Edited by thePast

The order can be decided later on. This is just a suggestion whether this comes first or later I don't mind either way.

well then, u have a point. im tired of butt arua >.< so imma go with this.

well then, u have a point. im tired of butt arua >.< so imma go with this.

Same here