lacreonh

User Interface

Alright, the game is good so far, but apparently new players join which obviously they came from other servers.

I can only suggest that the interface should be enhanced. Such as the skill bar slot, instead of pressing f12 to toggle in to different tabs why not use the latest? Where you can expand the skill bar tab instead of pressing f12 to toggle from another tab. and the Skill Tree, its pretty confusing since we can often mistakenly upgrade skills we don't need since some skills aren't visible till you up another skill to its required level.

I suggest that you guys update the skill menu and the equipment menu and the Skill Bar Tab to the latest, it makes things easier and less complicated for old and new coming players.

Renewal UI = shitton of work

Afaik the GMs are already discussing this since it offers many features players have been suggesting, but would require heavily modifying either the prenewal or the renewal client.

New client would be required which won't work with the server as it is. This currently is not possible and thus shall not happen in the near future.

If you wish to use more skillbars, use battlemode. This ancient way of playing allows you to use 3 skill bars at the same time by using rows q-o; a-l & z-.

Hopefully this will help you slightly with your issues. As for planning out your skills. Level up to 255 and you'll have them all. For special cases, such as TK/SN, there's always Ratemyserver to look up skill trees.

Alright, the game is good so far, but apparently new players join which obviously they came from other servers.

I can only suggest that the interface should be enhanced. Such as the skill bar slot, instead of pressing f12 to toggle in to different tabs why not use the latest? Where you can expand the skill bar tab instead of pressing f12 to toggle from another tab. and the Skill Tree, its pretty confusing since we can often mistakenly upgrade skills we don't need since some skills aren't visible till you up another skill to its required level.

I suggest that you guys update the skill menu and the equipment menu and the Skill Bar Tab to the latest, it makes things easier and less complicated for old and new coming players.

Well seeing as the max job level is 255, I don't exactly see how that could be a problem.

Also, there's this thing called Battlemode which allows you to use all 3 bars. The only downside is you don't have the 4th bar for buffs & item switching. But that's the drawback on playing on an eA core.

I don't need to see the skillbar to know where my skills are at. It's like keybinds for WoW, play for 20 minutes and you'll have them memorized.