Genesis

Gunslinger Cap Increase, Damage Increased, Reduction In Raid Time And Other Fixes!

Hey guys, I just wanted to update you on a few fixes we have done today. I have listed them below:

1. Renamed Knight Hub to "Dragon's Temple"
  2. . Edited Dialogue for Mordred to be more explicit.
  3. Add a specific map for vending.
  4. Disabled vending in the mall area and the stylist (as well as all interior fcity maps)
  5. Stat bonuses will now be automatically issued based on your Dragonist rank.
  6. Increased delay cap for Gunslingers to 80%.
  7. Increased damage with Rapid Shower and Desperado by 5% on both Vali's Destroyers and The Knight Revolver.
  8. Decreased Raid time from 60 minutes to 30 minutes for the Dragon Temple raids.
  9. Silver Kiels will no longer stack with more than 2 Kiels.
  10. The botchecker has been completely redone. It will now ask you enter a captcha-like image. (make sure to patch so you see it!).

Thank you all for your support! Be sure to let us know if you find any issues!

Jorge

• Like 3

ow... i saw the description of the valis now after patching it. thanks for extra 5% damage... however, we lost 10% cast delay reduction... i think it would be fair for us to increase the damage from 5% to 10%... just to be fair though... :)

ty also for fixing the mess at stylist and mall... :) i like it,...

Edited by jameslamela

So along with James I wanted to sorta notify that the extra dmg with GS makes no difference within the game, but not only is the dmg the problem but now I can't even spam Bullet shower. I can sort of understand the reason behind nerfing desperado a little bit, but the class has gone way under. Most people stopped GS completely, due to the fact that it is ranges to impossible to kill a veteran player who can now way too easily spam their seed intake and kill a GS with ease. If anything I would suggest considering a little bit more of a dmg boost and giving us the ability to spam Bullet shower normally.

GS doesn't have the biggest disadvantage currently in the field. They are playable and I see people killing others quite decently (including james up there). They aren't OP anymore, but neither too far down the ladder. They are a challenge to play now.

So along with James I wanted to sorta notify that the extra dmg with GS makes no difference within the game, but not only is the dmg the problem but now I can't even spam Bullet shower. I can sort of understand the reason behind nerfing desperado a little bit, but the class has gone way under. Most people stopped GS completely, due to the fact that it is ranges to impossible to kill a veteran player who can now way too easily spam their seed intake and kill a GS with ease. If anything I would suggest considering a little bit more of a dmg boost and giving us the ability to spam Bullet shower normally.

i agree... 80% after cast delay make rapid shower impossible to be spammed. however, i made it possible for me, its not as spammable as before, but i think it might work... visit my GS guide, ill be updating it soon. "no 3rd party program involve" just plain research and observation...

GS doesn't have the biggest disadvantage currently in the field. They are playable and I see people killing others quite decently (including james up there). They aren't OP anymore, but neither too far down the ladder. They are a challenge to play now.

in terms of laddering... ill be straight.. if GS needs to kill peps, he need to spam faster than a given 80% cast delay reduction with 3 kiels. and GS needs atleast 85% cast delay reduct for us to be able to spam rapid shower. and for doing so, Gs still needs all 4 slots on his headgears for cast delay reduct cards "no space for f.sold". which makes us even more vulnerable VS champs...

Edited by jameslamela