pranchew

Dismantling Limited Hats

is it possible to dismantle the limited hats to = imperial token+the respective expansion hats? It has been an observation that there are many varieties of expansion hats to choose, but too rare for imps. so we can try many expansion hats to be limited. Thankyou. Important part here is to get the imperial token to make a new limited hat from other donated expansion hats. Because ur hats are getting cooler :D thnx

+1

I think its a good idea to have it. Ltd Items are so awesome to have. Since then I've been wanting to get one of these ltd items but sad to say we really got soooooooo rare drops of the imp to get the imp toks.

So yeah, this might not be a bad idea at all ^_^

It's up for the owner if they're gonna sell it or just convert it to another LTD item ^^

In fact Imp toks are more valuable now .. I've asked some players and they told me that Imp helms cost 3k - 4k nowadays .. so isn't that a good idea at all??

hmm.. not trying to correct .. just stating my opinion. Correct me if im wrong, i'd be glad ^^ thnks

i do disagree too if that affects the rarity of the Imp helms.

But It seems that this suggestion will only be affecting the variety of LTD items that are existing at the moment

and

The same number of Imps will remain the same.

^_^

yeah, it's just having a variety of ltd helms. because there are a lot of donation exxpansion hats. many hats to choose from and change from time to time