Decode

Wiki: How To Improve It.

Hello everyone, I hope that you are all doing great and have a fun experience playing with us.

As you all know, the GM Team is always looking for a way to improve and make the server even more player friendly. Based on that, we are more than aware that the strength of this server does not only rely on the dedicated GM Team, but as well and mostly on the awesome community that we have.

That is why we approach to the community, to let us know what do you think about the current beginner's guide that we have on the wiki. What do you think that it is missing, or what do you think that can improve the guide.

Thanks in advance, and I know that this discussion will be of great use for all of us.

PS: If you have never seen the beginners guide before, here is the link to it: http://beginner.forsaken-ro.net

Edited by Decode

well, gm should make a guide to custom headgear quest. coz it not ruining economy or destroy to game instrument. people only do it for fashion. some of us got hobby on collecting headgear.i know its hard efford making custom headgear update but people tend to failed it in middle of way from clueless. so it will be waste.

and for uber quest like frigg or ring, the requirement itself isn't common. so if it stay hidden, its okay.

thats my2cent. thx

Edited by kaosed