Eclipse

Important Regard of Good Soup Guild

Terminus i need a list of the Good Soup guildmembers that are inactive so We can open space to new members that are certainly active... i just need the name...

After we get some space on GS guild we are gonna go back to recruiting

GM[GuildMaster]

YUUUUUUUUUUUUM

Good News everyone... we just re-stabilished the Good Soup Recruiting historic and we kiked almost all inactives... guild updated today by Terminus. We have space for more people who wants to join us...

PM me in-game when i be online (probably i will make a broadcast about guild recruiting in fcity) we got space for 11 players and soon we goona have more space... Just be active the most you can at all WoEs and make sure you pass on the guild "build" test

The guild build test is concerned about the following systems...

1. You must have at least 1 useful MVP card that works with your class

2. You also must be somewhat good at PvP

3. Be active at somewhat all WoEs (ESPEACIALLY SATURDAY) (in case you have school problems on wednesday)

4. The more people active we recruit, the stronger we get so why don't join us to help us grow the guild??

Well good luck

Good Soup Guild Status: (Will be daily updated)

Players in guild: 65/76

Players actives in last WoE (Saturday November 24): 21

Active Recruiters: Terminus,Irrelevant,Drax,Ethernal,Baccus (Or any other person that can recruit by using the following test) (Well Terminus,Irre,Drax) might not be so active like that but the count with recruiting

If anybody wants to be recruited contact any of those players especially me Baccus.

Good Luck and have Fun.