Rainless

Post Your Picture Thread

It wasn't a question of your bad. The statement was said that too much muscle is a bad thing. Your response was "Too much muscle is not a hinderence of any kind. It's a blessing." You have STILL yet to understand that the TOO MUCH can not be a blessing.

EL OH EL at this whole thing. My ex was really buff, he's even bigger than you now damascus, but he did it well, and he knows how much is too much.

And I'm a GIRL, do you WANT a GIRL to have huge muscles? How is that soft and feminine? Do you want to fuck a rock or a woman...i mean it's your preference but gee.

Another thing, you said my opinion is incorrect....how the hell is an opinion incorrect. You're so confusing XD

Now for a pic. Yeah guess what he's holding lol.

DSC00174.jpg

I look like a lil kid D:

you were younger O.o you know i was looking at older pics of you and you've really changed. Handsomerness ^__^

My attention drifted from you, to the fact that a guy was faking giving you head...to that shirt the dude is wearing behind you x__x Or is it a woman? .__.

shmeeeeedv3.jpg

woo!

yey Merry-Go-Round! Round & round it go's, where he stops nobody knows ^_^

It would be cool if we could ride it together =P

Tyler.jpg Lol I was at my friends house... at christmas (CHRISTMAS LIGHTSSSSS) D: don't mind my ugly D:< (That purple border, my ex-gf made in that picture x_x)

Cuddles.:)

cuddles.jpg

RED EYES!!!

redeye.jpg

Before I make a quitting thread like everyone else;

2 more pictures :)

loldone.jpg

Here I beat Jenn in a debate for 10 seconds until she replied with a comeback and shut me up.

I felt cocky for 10 seconds so I took this picture.

cockyinmyroom.jpg

I ran to my room happy and took the picture.

Cocky :(

idk what happened..to imagery and stuff.. but new players.. post your pic..for fun :D

ill start first :D

mine is kinda childish <_<

and btw yea im ugly >_> i notice that.. and i look soo azn... even im half black D:

anyway here it is :P

nikki005.jpg

PEACE~!

nikki004.jpg

MWAH~!

nikki003.jpg

nikki002.jpg

you shouldn't say mean things like that about yourself! you're so cuuute!! ♥ yeah, i'd totally guess you were asian. XDDD

here's mine, bleh :/

n618705465_711505_9888.jpg

this one (link) is way less emo though XD