What do uTHink BOut EMO?/hmm

being EMo See's Not in der Fashion but

the way They used To be Emo..LOL

dont say anything coz ur not oNE..

Y u dont upload pics too? hmm

so i can comment too..

walssy i choose u!!

pika pikaaaaaa

yah right pikachu... pika pika pikachuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!(pikachu walshy use thunder shock)

waaaaaaaaa owning /omg /gg

hahaha...get lost

so i can comment too..

walssy i choose u!!

pika pikaaaaaa

yah right pikachu... pika pika pikachuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!(pikachu walshy use thunder shock)

hahaha...get lost

What the fuck............ Lost case.

so i can comment too..

walssy i choose u!!

pika pikaaaaaa

hahaha...get lost

Why are you Emo then? I'd like to know myself. What is Emo, and what made Emos the way they are. If its simply a fashion statement, then I'm fine with it, but the way you portray yourself puzzles me. Answer me straight boy. What is Emo to you? If its something the society doesn't understand, then tell us what is it. Why would we be Emo? Whats so great about Emos?

Tell me. If you can't then lets just stop this nonsense and stop the hell with those defensive arguments. I'm telling you this so you won't make a fool out of yourself.

Emo short term FOR "EMOTIONAL"wear their hair long in front and short in back hmmm.

emo leads to a sad and pointless life.being sensitive.Emo is a somewhat vague slang term

most frequently used to describe or refer to a fashion, style, or attitude linked to post-hardcore.

Emo may also describe emo music or a general emotional state (as in to "feel emo").

It is also used to identify someone who fits a particular emo stereotype or category

or someone who is overly-emotional..you dont nid to define emo..if your an EMO u know

what it means..its up to you...its hard to define man..many choices to choose from..

u better know ur self.../gg..

^_^zauron

so i can comment too..

walssy i choose u!!

pika pikaaaaaa

hahaha...get lost

Are you..........Okay? O.o

Emo short term FOR "EMOTIONAL"wear their hair long in front and short in back hmmm.

emo leads to a sad and pointless life.being sensitive.Emo is a somewhat vague slang term

most frequently used to describe or refer to a fashion, style, or attitude linked to post-hardcore.

Emo may also describe emo music or a general emotional state (as in to "feel emo").

It is also used to identify someone who fits a particular emo stereotype or category

or someone who is overly-emotional..you dont nid to define emo..if your an EMO u know

what it means..its up to you...its hard to define man..many choices to choose from..

u better know ur self.../gg..

^_^zauron

So, you're saying you're emo and if you're emo you just know what it is, but let me ask you this: How come you're copying definitions from some website and don't explain it in your own words? And please don't tell me cause you don't speak english, that excuse is overrated.

How i see it, he's just a poser. "emo style" is "in" this year, so that's why you see a lot of them, at least here in Israel.

*sigh* nice pics everyone and yet *being the only female **i think** to actually post her picture here im suprised i havent been flamed much XD* there are so many people who hate each other just because of Social Standing

Example

Chavs hate Emos cause they cut themselves

everyone hates Chav because they're gay, go brap and they listen to the worlds most shittiest Music in the entire world, if you dont know i mean its spelt R A P or RnB or whatever that has Rapping in it

What do uTHink BOut EMO? /hmm

so i can comment too..

walssy i choose u!!

pika pikaaaaaa

hahaha...get lost

Maybe you are mentally disturbed... :blink:

Typical theres a lunatic going crazy because people thinks he isn't a emo. You know what a true emo wouldn't bother to answer these comments. <_<

OH MAN. You think you're emo because you have long hair and and you're sensitive? So how do you place girls in your world? Are they all "emo? Come on man. Your stereotyping yourself with that lame description of emo. Women get emotional, that doesn't mean they're emo. It's called moodswings. As walsh said, you're just a "scene" kid. I just HAVE to post this up..

monkeylol1oi1co7imcp8xmjx5.th.jpg

I'll post another picture of mine in my next post.

You better to be saint.coz ur in israel. i hunt..hahaha.how do u know im just

copying it..haha ow i see ur my germ in my nails..

They wished they didn't have a life...whatever this is getting lame...

1) Leave the emo alone he's possibly a victim of a teenager searching for an identity which happens usually during puberty.

2) If he deems himself ' Emo ' then his life will be possibly ending within a couple of months/days but no longer than that.

3) Once he realizes his real identity via. age he will cease his sensless psychological disorder.

4) Post more pictures, I have spoken the truth and no matter how hurt somebody becomes it is the truth so accept it. Go on and post a picture somebody, I do not have a camera with me at the moment to do so hence I will not reuse an old picture but somebody else possibly might.

Nobody has anything to say against me I presume.

1) Leave the emo alone he's possibly a victim of a teenager searching for an identity which happens usually during puberty.

2) If he deems himself ' Emo ' then his life will be possibly ending within a couple of months/days but no longer than that.

3) Once he realizes his real identity via. age he will cease his sensless psychological disorder.

4) Post more pictures, I have spoken the truth and no matter how hurt somebody becomes it is the truth so accept it. Go on and post a picture somebody, I do not have a camera with me at the moment to do so hence I will not reuse an old picture but somebody else possibly might.

Nobody has anything to say against me I presume.

It's not just by age Damascus. It takes actual "growing up".

Don't judge a book by it's cover, a very commonly, and widely, used phrase. And yet almost no one ever wants to follow it.

Let the boy be. If he wants to be tagged as "emo" let him be "emo". Your title is your own until you discover a-new.

I must agree with Damascus on every point.

Beign emo is not fashio nstatement, its a state of mind.

YOu can not LOOK emo.

you can look scene.

my picture is on page 14 zauren.

Page 12; Homie chulo ;o (nohomo)

I deleted some senseless spamming when I was a GM so pages have been moved down, we need a GM to delete some of these spams already.

Anyways enough arguing with the ' Emo ' if he wishes to be one allow him to be one it's like telling a Homosexual Male to stop liking Men, he'd have to first go through a phase. So post pictures instead of ranting.

Hell yeah. I should get a cam and take more pics since my Camera Phone is too inexact with pictures. The only accurate ones have been me on the computer chair, my current avatar one and the black shirt one that people call a ' ninja ' look.

l_e76bcfc2e390da423ac10323ffa1298c.jpg

2 sisters :o well.. not blood (Patty on the left, Iria on the right)

l_e164d4961f48fc5dbef107b704183fe8.jpg

other little sister (Risako)

m_ad945eb95016c3bfbb791572a789f08d.jpg

Our fiance rings <3

l_d81d66b537998d44ef3dd6f8e3b83285.jpg

Took a myspace picture <___< rofl...