Rainless

Post Your Picture Thread

l_4001b53cc34f52c6e1c1fc489c6cb41e.jpg

She seems to be scared. o.o; I bet you just ran to some girl you saw and made a pic without even saying Hi. /heh Well that's what she looks like. n__n;

Nah j/k. (:

Considering you are new,

Welcome to ForsakenRo. (:

She seems to be scared. o.o; I bet you just ran to some girl you saw and made a pic without even saying Hi. /heh Well that's what she looks like. n__n;

Nah j/k. (:

Considering you are new,

Welcome to ForsakenRo. (:

Haha :P

She does look a bit like that lawl.

Oh and thankyou :]

Alright, got one of me in my bedroom. [:

mikey-707968.jpg

Is it just me or do I look buff in this one? Well, buff in comparison to the others? D:

Look at my neck, chin, stomach area, sides, arms, cheeks, shoulders and forearms. Does that look like fat? sl0ot.

Nose.

What?

[:

Sorreh, I give you a bagel, you show everyone your hair, we make fun of you, and we call it even?

<3

Alright, got one of me in my bedroom. [:

mikey-707968.jpg

Is it just me or do I look buff in this one? Well, buff in comparison to the others? D:

Nose.

What?

[:

Sorreh, I give you a bagel, you show everyone your hair, we make fun of you, and we call it even?

<3

Haha!!! He just pwnt your fat ass, Mike. / gg

You know i'm jokking :3

Nice pic @__@ Looks cool, but too white. Flash?

Actually you PM'd me and said "So you're KoSing me?" and I said "Yeah" and then I forgot what happened but you said something that made me point out that I'm alot more attractive that you, or better It's been said/stated before.

I said: "Are you mad at me? :("

You replied: "The fact that I'm hotter than you and jas put together and you still don't wanna admit it i am D:<"

I didn't say anything that "made you" point out that you're more attractive than Jas and myself. You're just being an ass. Quit being narcissistic.