Rainless

Post Your Picture Thread

So true. You can always be ugly!

You know what I always say to people who hate on others when they're ugly themselves?

You'll always be ugly, no matter what you do. Go under the knife 10 times and you'll STILL BE UGLY AS SHIT.

Me? I'm chubby yeah, but if I lose weight I'll look better than you ever will. Sorry but go kill your self.

:D

Never knew you were fatty.(drama)

you saying "+Beauty is subjecitve The definition of what is attractive is not universal"

but after a few words you just contradict yourself "You're very lucky that you're a male and chubby, though. Everyone is less forgiving of chubsky females. "

if the beauty is subjective why people are Less forgiving Chubby girl?

i know people that only goes for Fatty girls...maybe where you live people don't like fatty ones but still have the whole world to know if they prefer black , white , Tiny , taller , chink , fatty , skinny...

Hmm... So I'm pretty hesitant to put my pictures up on here.

RO player's can be pretty BRUT-ALL.

But, what-evs x]

(they aren't really in any sort of order)

2qtg8xh.jpg2ev9k4z.jpg2s0mo00.jpg35coi2g.jpg

I change my hair colour more than a middle schooler changes their sexuality.

Pretttyyy sexy... /ho

2n7ftyg.png

I just noticed all my friends are asian.

Fuck

Lmfao Dude. That is hilarious.

These are my glasses, yes they're real.

_IGP5667.jpg

And natural eye colour again.

_IGP5668.png

Dude, tell me the truth.. How long do you spend infront of a mirror in the morning? Those Eyebrows look like you spend hours plucking...

I'm chubby I'll admit that.

Only reason I even posted that was because everyone seems to hate on others saying how they look like this, and how they shouldn't be looking like that. Or how ugly this person is because they do this.

Everyone just needs to quiet down we all have our flaws. But my case is if you're ugly you'll forever stay ugly unless you pay to make your self pretty.

As for me I just have to lose weight and tighten my body up a little ;D

SO EVERYBODY QUIT HATING ON OTHERS! ): it's making me sad.

I'm chubby I'll admit that.

Only reason I even posted that was because everyone seems to hate on others saying how they look like this, and how they shouldn't be looking like that. Or how ugly this person is because they do this.

Everyone just needs to quiet down we all have our flaws. But my case is if you're ugly you'll forever stay ugly unless you pay to make your self pretty.

As for me I just have to lose weight and tighten my body up a little ;D

SO EVERYBODY QUIT HATING ON OTHERS! ): it's making me sad.

you are so contradictory. you're saying how everyone has their flaws and how you're tired of people hating on others because of how they look, but then go on to say that if you're ugly you'll forever stay ugly.

you sound really insecure, boasting about how you only need to lose weight/tighten your body, so I'm not even going to say anything mean. I feel bad for you.

and versace, what's gdiaf? god damn I am fat? we already know this.

about the whole eyebrow thing, it doesn't actually take long to pluck eyebrows, if you're not Tick that is ;)

And while penciling in your eyebrows is not a typical straight man thing to do, Cale told us his preference. Therefore why are you all honking on about how he looks. At least he grooms himself :D

about the whole eyebrow thing, it doesn't actually take long to pluck eyebrows, if you're not Tick that is ;)

And while penciling in your eyebrows is not a typical straight man thing to do, Cale told us his preference. Therefore why are you all honking on about how he looks. At least he grooms himself :D

I was only stating on how his eyebrows looks like something out of a model magazine.. Should be a compliment :P

Lmfao Dude. That is hilarious.

Dude, tell me the truth.. How long do you spend infront of a mirror in the morning? Those Eyebrows look like you spend hours plucking...

i think those eyebrows are tattoo'ed. look at it properly, no offense, im just guessing :D