Rainless

Post Your Picture Thread

cale got trolled

ohoho =;D

lol howd you get lost.

well we took the freeway going to malibu and we ended up going around the whole coastal area. we had to go back after an hour take this canyon road which is a really dangerous way back >_> the roads were tinyyy. then after we got out there took the wrong freeway again. and then my friend called up someone and told him to take 101 south. and the whoel time i've been telling him too -_- then it was like an 1-2 hr drive back = 4 hrs. >:l

well we took the freeway going to malibu and we ended up going around the whole coastal area. we had to go back after an hour take this canyon road which is a really dangerous way back >_> the roads were tinyyy. then after we got out there took the wrong freeway again. and then my friend called up someone and told him to take 101 south. and the whoel time i've been telling him too -_- then it was like an 1-2 hr drive back = 4 hrs. >:l

Yeah, that was me. I saved the day once again!

My Shoes are dirty, so I'd rather not put them on my head tyvm.

used sandals

kos

afk

The bear...the pink bear...where did you get it...is it for sale?!?! O__O I--I want it...it's so cute D:

It's a Gloomy Bear from a Tattoo Parlor Arcade in Shinjuku Tokyo...

It's a Gloomy Bear from a Tattoo Parlor Arcade in Shinjuku Tokyo...

you change your hair a lot or so it seems, does your hair grow fast or something