Rainless

Post Your Picture Thread

Porto_Seguro_2009385.jpgPorto_Seguro_2009087.jpg

I've heard of some people talking about you. I think honestly if this was IRL they're lucky to have said it on the internet. LOL you would demolish people. You're a built boy.

ya Armani i'm just taller, im totally skinny , but about demolish people im not a fight person , i've be training Martial arts for years so i wont get a fight on the street , and i Can't get a fight.

but i guess you were being ironic don't you?lol

LOLEVEN THE GM IS MESSED UP.

I wasn't being sarcastic at all. Garcia has one of the best male bodies I've seen in this thread, and I've been through it all. So whether or not some people are trying hard to make fun of him, it all fails, since he has a good body.

I wasn't being sarcastic at all. Garcia has one of the best male bodies I've seen in this thread, and I've been through it all. So whether or not some people are trying hard to make fun of him, it all fails, since he has a good body.

Oh okay, because the quotations were kind of misleading.

Oh okay, because the quotations were kind of misleading.

I thought you'd say that ;P

The quotes are there because I have no idea if he works out. If he doesn't that would mean he's likely not in real shape, in terms of high cardio and muscular capacity. But from the looks of it he has nice muscle definition for a young man. So he's in "shape," if that makes sense.

Actually I was complimenting him. Really. He would put the hurt on like 90% of this server. To bad it's the internet. It's ok though. You do your thing Daniel.

woah so many talk about my body...hahaha

i can assume my body , i guess more than 50% of the server get in shame to go in a Beach and not even close to a nudism one LOL.

Thank for the sincere coments and thanks for the liars too i love them <3