Rainless

Post Your Picture Thread

Yakult is made from skimmed milk powder, sugar, water and our live probiotic strain of good bacteria called Lactobacillus casei Shirota.

What’s in our bottles?

Yakult is made from a mixture of skimmed milk powder, sugar and water which is ultra-heat treated, then fermented using our live probiotic strain called Lactobacillus casei Shirota. We add nature-identical flavours, then pour the Yakult into our unique little bottles. From start to finish, it takes about a week.

You may have noticed that there are two types of Yakult – Yakult Original and Yakult Light. Both contain Lactobacillus casei Shirota in equal amounts, but the Light version has less sugar.

Yakult Original has a red lid. Yakult Light is the one in the blue. Try them both, and see which you prefer.

:thumbsup_anim:

i just call it yogurt.

Sure, I'll post something.

FOR ONCE LuLz!!!

Ok, so flame away. Call me nerdy/fat/white/etc. =p

This was taken this morning, on my phone obviously.

In the bathroom of my school b/c I was washing my glasses and realized...

..I saw a hawtie in teh mirror. ;D

LOL, not really.

I think it looks like an emo myspace wannabe picture. QQ

[Picture Removed]

Sure, I'll post something.

FOR ONCE LuLz!!!

Ok, so flame away. Call me nerdy/fat/white/etc. =p

This was taken this morning, on my phone obviously.

In the bathroom of my school b/c I was washing my glasses and realized...

..I saw a hawtie in teh mirror. ;D

LOL, not really.

I think it looks like an emo myspace wannabe picture. QQ

meeescary-1resize.jpg

nice lips, i would kiss those!!

n1638930138_159173_6124.jpg

I'M ON A BOAT, I'M ON A BOAT, I"M ON A BOAT, TAKE A GOOD HARD LOOK AT THE MOTHER ...IN BOAT

n510829163_1431820_6021.jpg

I GOT MY SWIM TRUNKS, AND MY FLIPPY FLOPPIES

n507051120_1221252_3596.jpg

at the beginning of the school year, we had a hypnotist come to our school and I was lucky enough to get on stage in front of 3000 freshmen.. everyone passed out on the ground.. ya thats me on the chairs HAHAHAHAH

I'M ON A BOAT, I'M ON A BOAT, I"M ON A BOAT, TAKE A GOOD HARD LOOK AT THE MOTHER ...IN BOAT

at the beginning of the school year, we had a hypnotist come to our school and I was lucky enough to get on stage in front of 3000 freshmen.. everyone passed out on the ground.. ya thats me on the chairs HAHAHAHAH

OH NOES UR A HYPEBEAST

ysohotdavid (: