Rainless

Post Your Picture Thread

I love this breed of cat. Too bad mom's allergic :/

Yeah. :D

When we took him to the vets recently to be treated for cat flu they told us he's a Ragdoll breed, we never knew beforehand since he was stray. Everyone thought he was a different breed.

Emy?!

WHAT DID THEY DO TO YOU?!

I got plastic surgery. I said I wanted to look like a dawg, but they made me look like a dog. It's not so bad, I can sleep all day.

wtf is yakult sounds like a generic brand of chocolate

@_@

Yakult is made from skimmed milk powder, sugar, water and our live probiotic strain of good bacteria called Lactobacillus casei Shirota.

What’s in our bottles?

Yakult is made from a mixture of skimmed milk powder, sugar and water which is ultra-heat treated, then fermented using our live probiotic strain called Lactobacillus casei Shirota. We add nature-identical flavours, then pour the Yakult into our unique little bottles. From start to finish, it takes about a week.

You may have noticed that there are two types of Yakult – Yakult Original and Yakult Light. Both contain Lactobacillus casei Shirota in equal amounts, but the Light version has less sugar.

Yakult Original has a red lid. Yakult Light is the one in the blue. Try them both, and see which you prefer.

:thumbsup_anim:

Yakult is made from skimmed milk powder, sugar, water and our live probiotic strain of good bacteria called Lactobacillus casei Shirota.

What’s in our bottles?

Yakult is made from a mixture of skimmed milk powder, sugar and water which is ultra-heat treated, then fermented using our live probiotic strain called Lactobacillus casei Shirota. We add nature-identical flavours, then pour the Yakult into our unique little bottles. From start to finish, it takes about a week.

You may have noticed that there are two types of Yakult – Yakult Original and Yakult Light. Both contain Lactobacillus casei Shirota in equal amounts, but the Light version has less sugar.

Yakult Original has a red lid. Yakult Light is the one in the blue. Try them both, and see which you prefer.

lol did you get that from a yakult website 0.o ?

Well, I want his man boobs.

Too bad Photobucket removed the picture.

:[

I still got it if you want it. =X

Lulz.

Nothing more attractive than a man with bigger tits than me

=O

I AM IN LUCK THEN!