Rainless

Post Your Picture Thread

Ok Adalia convinced me to add my pics, and I guess the few other people I know might like to see them as well so here they are :(

This is me and the counseling aid crew at my high school

counselingaidcrew.jpg

Random wet hair pic :rolleyes:

SSPX0053.jpg

And umm don't mind her.....This is me in my medical uniform for my med class on a hospital visit being goofy

Dontmindher.jpg

LOL CHRIS...

lip.jpg

how I pierced my lip last year, safety pin, pretty dumb. haha.

I absolutely think this kinda stuff is retarded. No offense.. but wow.. what were you thinking? O_O

I'll agree with "what was I thinking" because I think lip piercings are ugly and gross now. But as for doing it myself, I cleaned everything really well and I've done all my piercings myself. I know my body and it's reaction to piercings and I kept it away from any veins. It didn't even bleed one drop. So. I'd rather do it myself than waste the money.

HAHAHA you're all so fucking weird. However, I'm quite flattered that you all care so much about me :wub:

lol of course :) I like it though even if it makes me kinda squimish D:

I'll agree with "what was I thinking" because I think lip piercings are ugly and gross now. But as for doing it myself, I cleaned everything really well and I've done all my piercings myself. I know my body and it's reaction to piercings and I kept it away from any veins. It didn't even bleed one drop. So. I'd rather do it myself than waste the money.

ow =[

being OLD doesn't make it No funny.

warned for what? double post.. or posting fugly guy half naked? :ohno02:

Actually, it does. Especially when you've seen it since the internets was first created over nine thousand years ago. :[

IMG_2640.jpg

I decided to write that at a famous Shrimp Shack here in Hawaii (it's at North Shore).

IMG_2592.jpg

Our 1 year Anniversary that I took her out to on a cruise ship. We had a 5 course dinner meal, entertainment, drinks, and lots of fun.

IMG_2581.jpg

:) Lol Salad

IMG_2597.jpg

One of the main courses King Crab Legs, Steak, rice, etc.

IMG_2580.jpg

Mai Thai!!!! God this thing was great to drink >:) lol

IMG_2578.jpg

The first picture we took on the cruise ship ^_^ it was a really great day. That necklace was also a part of our 1 year anniversary gift. It's from Tiffany & Co :D expensive taste lol.

IMG_2622.jpg

Some memories :)

IMG_2611.jpg

YES OLD PEOPLE DOING THE "YMCA" DANCE :D lol!

Not added in the picture Juicy Couture Bracelets & Watch that I later got her that night when we walked into the store.

:) lol yeah it was a ton of pictures at one go I'm sorry but now we're 15 months together starting Tuesday, February 03, 2009 as of 7:01 P.M. that night

Life is Great!

Actually, it does. Especially when you've seen it since the internets was first created over nine thousand years ago. :[

yeah you're right its not funny. :thumbsup_anim: (i give up saying what i think its funny or not cause people think their opinion are always the right)

@Armani

Long time no See Armani...i guess you know me i am Brad Pitt(hell yeah) from Cake.

IMG_2640.jpg

I decided to write that at a famous Shrimp Shack here in Hawaii (it's at North Shore).

IMG_2592.jpg

Our 1 year Anniversary that I took her out to on a cruise ship. We had a 5 course dinner meal, entertainment, drinks, and lots of fun.

IMG_2581.jpg

:) Lol Salad

IMG_2597.jpg

One of the main courses King Crab Legs, Steak, rice, etc.

IMG_2580.jpg

Mai Thai!!!! God this thing was great to drink >:) lol

IMG_2578.jpg

The first picture we took on the cruise ship ^_^ it was a really great day. That necklace was also a part of our 1 year anniversary gift. It's from Tiffany & Co :D expensive taste lol.

IMG_2622.jpg

Some memories :)

IMG_2611.jpg

YES OLD PEOPLE DOING THE "YMCA" DANCE :D lol!

Not added in the picture Juicy Couture Bracelets & Watch that I later got her that night when we walked into the store.

:) lol yeah it was a ton of pictures at one go I'm sorry but now we're 15 months together starting Tuesday, February 03, 2009 as of 7:01 P.M. that night

Life is Great!

Awww, these pictures are ADORABLE, Jae! ♥ I'm so glad you found somebody who loves you. :D You deserve it!

OVER NINE THOOOOOUUUUSSSAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNDDDD?!?!?!!??!?!

i really hope i'm not the only one who got that