Rainless

Post Your Picture Thread

I can relate Tick. Here it goes to 50C during July/August and in January/February drops down to -44C+

thinking about temperature make me curious...just wondering the max temperature in the world

was...Despite the weather not be our strength, we find record in Encyclopaedia Britannica, the records of temperature in the world.

The highest ever registered was in Africa, "in Al-Aziziyah, the Sahara desert in Libya: 57.7 degrees Celsius.

The second was in North America, in the Valley of Death, in the Greenland Ranch in California, United States: 56.7 degrees Celsius.

you guys live near desert(not you mezri) getting 50°C since the max was 57.7 O.o

I can relate Tick. Here it goes to 50C during July/August and in January/February drops down to -44C+

Where do you live? haha

thinking about temperature make me curious...just wondering the max temperature in the world

was...Despite the weather not be our strength, we find record in Encyclopaedia Britannica, the records of temperature in the world.

The highest ever registered was in Africa, "in Al-Aziziyah, the Sahara desert in Libya: 57.7 degrees Celsius.

The second was in North America, in the Valley of Death, in the Greenland Ranch in California, United States: 56.7 degrees Celsius.

you guys live near desert(not you mezri) getting 50°C since the max was 57.7 O.o

I live in the Okanagan Valley - It is considered somewhat of a desert.

It never gets cold enough here for snow and I have never been somewhere where it does. :(
Ew. 57.7C is just horrible!

Also I never knew cali had ever been that hot. :O

Same Mezri i never been somewhere where has snow.

@Icarus : i wasn't talking about the alcohol level , did you ever drink grey goose or Absolut vodka?

do it man and you will forget about Martini :thumbsup_anim:

not being rude , but Martini is for girls :/

i'm with a 140 bucks French Vodka in tha Hand and you come tell me about Martini?Black Label , Absolut Vodka , Blue Label , Red Label...c'mon Man....

LOL

</3

...don't you see the martini in the corner?

Ok Adalia convinced me to add my pics, and I guess the few other people I know might like to see them as well so here they are :(

This is me and the counseling aid crew at my high school

counselingaidcrew.jpg

Random wet hair pic :rolleyes:

SSPX0053.jpg

And umm don't mind her.....This is me in my medical uniform for my med class on a hospital visit being goofy

Dontmindher.jpg

Ok Adalia convinced me to add my pics, and I guess the few other people I know might like to see them as well so here they are :(

And umm don't mind her.....This is me in my medical uniform for my med class on a hospital visit being goofy
Dontmindher.jpg

I am victorioooous!!! /gg
That picture is mad cute lol.