Rainless

Post Your Picture Thread

NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

nuuu.jpg

That picture is hurting my eyes!!! AHHHH! SOMEONE SAVE HER!

This is ridiculously stupid.

Not the picture Ayre, good picture, funny on how tried to block a picture.

But this whole scene girl crap flying around here.

If she isn't a scene girl then she isn't, quit harassing her about it already, you're not good enough to attract normal, mediocre or terrible girls anyways, if she's scene or not, then let her be.

So I have a ponytail, I work out, I listen to rap/hip-hop/reggaeton, I've had someone shot before and a couple stabbed in the past due to their threats to me, does that make me a gangster or a thug? No.

I am educated far beyond the average thug or gangster, definitely less violent and much friendlier. She's herself unless she claims to be a label, for example, a goth will say straight up "I'M GOTHIC" or "I'M EMO" so they are if they express the common obvious traits of an Emo and Goth and call themselves one. If they express the traits but do not accept themselves as Gothic or Emo, then they aren't. Now quit your little scene girl maniac love nonsense.

I get warned for stating the truth, but nobody else here does it.

So I have a ponytail, I work out, I listen to rap/hip-hop/reggaeton, I've had someone shot before and a couple stabbed in the past due to their threats to me, does that make me a gangster or a thug? No.

I am educated far beyond the average thug or gangster, definitely less violent and much friendlier. She's herself unless she claims to be a label, for example, a goth will say straight up "I'M GOTHIC" or "I'M EMO" so they are if they express the common obvious traits of an Emo and Goth and call themselves one. If they express the traits but do not accept themselves as Gothic or Emo, then they aren't. Now quit your little scene girl maniac love nonsense.

Hell yeah, nga.

I am educated far beyond the average thug or gangster.

You'll be surprised but I have to agree with you on that one,real gangsters are so dumb that they don't even know th capital of their own country /heh

Lets stay on topic peoples!

Guess who was Santa..... rawr

I literly had 10+ kids sit on me for presents... was nuts! My knee will never be the same, I blame Ayre & Genesis for not being there being my little helpers. /wrists

img2004av5.jpg

This is ridiculously stupid.

Not the picture Ayre, good picture, funny on how tried to block a picture.

But this whole scene girl crap flying around here.

If she isn't a scene girl then she isn't, quit harassing her about it already, you're not good enough to attract normal, mediocre or terrible girls anyways, if she's scene or not, then let her be.

Whiteknight.jpg

Had to do it.

You'll be surprised but I have to agree with you on that one,real gangsters are so dumb that they don't even know th capital of their own country /heh

You mean capitals of their states?

You mean capitals of their states?

i loled

most gangsters can't even take a joke. no really. they can't

sorta... he's on those gothic emo looks =p

which i think are depressingly depressing. yea they do work together.

I smell another warning on me.

It was worth it, at least I would've have defended somebody if they weren't playing around. Justice always has a price when you're not part of the authoritative system.

I smell another warning on me.

Can't... resist... nosejoke....

However. Warnlevel risen. Please refrain from flaming each others. It's not necessary & just fills this ( and other ) thread(s) with trash. Thank you.

Amitsu seriously, stop double posting. And oh dear forumers, kindly stop bashing each other about how greater you are compared to the person beside you. We don't get anything from internet fights, just more idiocy. So for the greater good of this community, keep it strictly for pictures and how NOT labeled and NOT sucky their pictures is. If you got something bad to say (that might potentially cause an argument), just keep it to yourself. We are entitled freedom of speech, but the rules and policies still apply.

Have a good day people.

Oh my gosh!! Updates?!

Okay. Christmas Party!! :D

n547927526_2229384_5356.jpg

n547927526_2229389_7304.jpg

n547927526_2229359_7483.jpg

n547927526_2229363_8658.jpg

n727219788_1921158_1411.jpg

n547927526_2229366_9575.jpg

n547927526_2229388_6950.jpg

Now these next four happen in a quick movement. The story? I was taking a picture of my friend while she was taking a picture of me. The next moment? A phone is thrown at me. I failed to catch it because I'm just that awesome. :D

n727219788_1921140_5097.jpg

n727219788_1921141_5465.jpg

n727219788_1921142_5803.jpg

n727219788_1921143_6117.jpg

^ That's my failure form. :(

n547927526_2229411_5783.jpg

<3 The whole group.

Sorryyyy for the picture spam! I know there's a lot. :D