Rainless

Post Your Picture Thread

uGuize ever make crunk juice?

1205081133.jpg

Edit: For the record Crunk Juice is an actual mixed drink involving 1 part cognac and 2 parts Crunk!!! My friend just decided to pull the rest of it out for us to drink anyway.

Im not saying its cool or anything to drink all that but... it was amazing. I don't remember yesterday at all, and i went to work 3 hours after drinking it all ftw.

You are allowed to post things off-topic (from ragnarok online topics) here in this section. Just no arguments. Seriously, what good does it give if you won an argument over the net? You don't even get nominated for a Nobel prize. /heh

I dyed it like 2 hours before that pic <3

I look better blonde in my opinion, but i always wondered what i would look like with black.

Friend said i look like Craig Mabbit.

How it happened was... I decided to hang out with my friend samantha, and we went to the park, then mcdonalds, then to the grocery store for some reason. I saw the dye and i was like "I wonder what i would look like..." and she was like "LETS DO IT"

I had never dyed my hair before and she convinced me we could do it in the park.... WRONG... after we had left the dye in for about 25 minutes i went to rinse it in the public bathroom, but... well it takes a LOT to rinse it. A LOT more than i thought... so i said fuck it, and i walked to my friends house to use her bathroom.

The whole way there it was dripping like crazy... ): I looked like a wanna be greaser who got his butt kicked then got pissed on his head.

I dyed it like 2 hours before that pic <3

I look better blonde in my opinion, but i always wondered what i would look like with black.

Friend said i look like Craig Mabbit.

How it happened was... I decided to hang out with my friend samantha, and we went to the park, then mcdonalds, then to the grocery store for some reason. I saw the dye and i was like "I wonder what i would look like..." and she was like "LETS DO IT"

I had never dyed my hair before and she convinced me we could do it in the park.... WRONG... after we had left the dye in for about 25 minutes i went to rinse it in the public bathroom, but... well it takes a LOT to rinse it. A LOT more than i thought... so i said fuck it, and i walked to my friends house to use her bathroom.

The whole way there it was dripping like crazy... ): I looked like a wanna be greaser who got his butt kicked then got pissed on his head.

Don't ever take fashion advice from her again

= 3=