Rainless

Post Your Picture Thread

Lol call whatever you want, i dont have to prove nothing.

but really, im flattered if you think im THAT good looking.

I'm just saying that i can use google too. Can you show me the myspace where you got those pictures? ;)

And like i said. You are obviously good at and love taking pictures because you have 3 that are no doubt taken before the day you posted those. So just take another one and write something on your hand.

Should be no problem right? :3

l_8b3514f7edc18286934dbb6b73c69248.jpg

Thats totally me for the purpose of this forum now.

I'm just saying that i can use google too. Can you show me the myspace where you got those pictures? ;)

And like i said. You are obviously good at and love taking pictures because you have 3 that are no doubt taken before the day you posted those. So just take another one and write something on your hand.

crunk, i wanna do u right now. u are

SO.

FUCKING.

HOT.

LOL.

ps

AIM

CAMERA

LOWER

NEXT TIME. LOL

HEY HOTTIE

ASL?

17.99/trans-f/6969 domenow ave

1-800-ESEX-NOW

*guy who always speak fast after commercials* does not guarantee ur health. please consult ur physicians before calling. some rates may apply. results may very. some symptoms may include vomiting, jaw dropping, lost of sexual desire, wristing with ur chainsaw, and losing hope to all mankind. LOLOL

...The hell's goin' on now?

donno, im just half eating popcorn and half watching 8D :jerry: :jerry: :jerry:

...then 10 pages later maybe some guy will think im a girl! LOL :blush:

We are poking fun at how obviously fake Autumn is. And how she made it more obvious when she said she didnt have to prove it.

Actually he has a point there, because this is a "Post your Pictures" thread and it means post your OWN/REAL pics, so if someone pretended to be someone else, that's just doesn't go to the thread's purpose and what's wrong with proving it? What's so hard about posting your real pictures? Atleast the person's integrity would be noticed and will be more respected.

Actually he has a point there, because this is a "Post your Pictures" thread and it means post your OWN/REAL pics, so if someone pretended to be someone else, that's just doesn't go to the thread's purpose and what's wrong with proving it? What's so hard about posting your real pictures? Atleast the person's integrity would be noticed and will be more respected.

i agree with sushi. or else i wouldve posted a pic of george bush.

this is honesty and it has nothing to do with nude pics or whatever. nobody is making this a requirement to play the game, so why are u posting a fake? (if you are, that's the case)

posting a fake picture here means that u are lying to 180+ page of real people.

Lol you are defending a fake. Really I am a bit jealous to be honest :P Im not as model status gorgeous as her. But at least i'll take 2 minutes to write Andrew Ellefson on my forhead and upload it if someone asks.

Lol you are defending a fake. Really I am a bit jealous to be honest :P Im not as model status gorgeous as her. But at least i'll take 2 minutes to write Andrew Ellefson on my forhead and upload it if someone asks.

Who knows if she is or not.

u cant just came outta nowhere telling ppl theyre fake, wtf?

and seriously dude noone will ask u for that.

stop flamin

Who knows if she is or not.

u cant just came outta nowhere telling ppl theyre fake, wtf?

and seriously dude noone will ask u for that.

stop flamin

Its not flaming. Flaming would be like

"Shut up Nagger you stole my bike and yer ugly"

Im just pointing out that shes posted fake pictures.