Rainless

Post Your Picture Thread

zvewyf.jpg

Messing around with Photo Booth in the dorm. Oh how I love you, iSight. <3 And sweaters. I love you too.

I need a haircut. And a dye. I don't think natural works for me.

And lol at the Misfits being metal... that hurt my soul. More boys need to wear plaid.

You look so sad in the picture QQ

OMG.... LonGest hair i had with me was like 3 months ago.... i had my hair for 7 months before my friggin teacher had to let me cut my hair... T_T

i think this was about 5 1/2 months?

IMGP1030.jpg

yeah and this one was 7 months....

Me.jpg

and of course the present...

DSC00060.jpg

hope ill be back in Fro now...

zvewyf.jpg

Messing around with Photo Booth in the dorm. Oh how I love you, iSight. <3 And sweaters. I love you too.

I need a haircut. And a dye. I don't think natural works for me.

And lol at the Misfits being metal... that hurt my soul. More boys need to wear plaid.

Well Hello there *wink wink* lol jk

Nice pic =D

@taku: Yeah I know right My Comp is still not fixed I gotta pay 75 dollars now >.>

Im stuck In freaking keyboard class for 3 hours cause lower classmen Gotta take the damm PSAT.

My dammm BACK @_@...

Well, lets not be stereotypical about stuff. Calling someone to "go suicide" with you just because of personal appearance is somewhat demeaning. Let us remember that this is a "Post your picture" thread and not "Insult other's appearances thread".

Lets all be mature people here. We cannot do anything as we please, as long as it aims to put down other people's rights.