Rainless

Post Your Picture Thread

I just can't stop looking /awsm /kus

Not to be mean or anything but, she looks really young, to much makeup (Or just used improperly)

Just not my type of girl and I can't see why a lot of people would be to intrested. But before anyone gets angry with me for saying this or anything, she does have potential but she is to brain washed by my chemical romance and green day.

Why the fuck my picture got deleted? I edited it so it belonged to me. This shittie abuse is getting on my nerves. Delete the spams that aren't pictures instead PICTURES themselves. For fuck sake.

it got moved to post random pic section,

along with my comment "smells like someone got owned"

-_-

it got moved to post random pic section,

along with my comment "smells like someone got owned"

-_-

They should atleast tell me then? They don't even bother saying ''Moved to blabla''. Instead of removing my ubber pictures,which could happen that to be MY CAT,delete the spams,like your posts that only say ''PM me plz diz is only for ju pics''. You post pictures of cosplay. Can't tell if it's you,just as you can't tell these pictures aren't mine.

They should atleast tell me then? They don't even bother saying ''Moved to blabla''. Instead of removing my ubber pictures,which could happen that to be MY CAT,delete the spams,like your posts that only say ''PM me plz diz is only for ju pics''. You post pictures of cosplay. Can't tell if it's you,just as you can't tell these pictures aren't mine.

got that right my friend.

/ho