Rainless

Post Your Picture Thread

in my own opinion, it's stupid to judge someone by how they look. if you're not going to say something nice you probably shouldn't say it. people who try so hard to look good most likely do it because they don't feel confident on the inside. so congratulations to the people who don't wear a lot of makeup and have as much confidence. maybe having compassion for everyone- the ones who try really hard and the ones who don't, is more important. everyone has something that's beautiful about them. putting people down is stupid.

~end of speech~

Herrrow. <3

I'd fuck you from behind anyday. I'd even give you a reach-around.

Of course there would be a bag over your head......

A Plastic bag.....

Nohomo....

LOL.

well, he beat my gay comment that i was gonna add. <_<

in my own opinion, it's stupid to judge someone by how they look. if you're not going to say something nice you probably shouldn't say it. people who try so hard to look good most likely do it because they don't feel confident on the inside. so congratulations to the people who don't wear a lot of makeup and have as much confidence. maybe having compassion for everyone- the ones who try really hard and the ones who don't, is more important. everyone has something that's beautiful about them. putting people down is stupid.

~end of speech~

I don't wear any makeup and are confident of myself. Thanks for the congratulations.