Rainless

Post Your Picture Thread

l_e915a30aed3393a54e6f368289dfaa02.jpg

yo haakan this one is just for you. you say you hang with pretty chicks?

l_fe98ddffaee79e19b7076d285cfc35-1.jpg

l_1ab0dd5b3db781cf10196b895596143c.jpg

l_ebad36076ad660dabb61bae2daa1daf2.jpg

think you and your friends can hang wit us? quiet down little boy ;( i don't think you could handle me and my friends

this fo all them haterz out there just cuz before i never posted pics with chicks didn't mean i don't hang with em aight? get yo fucking facts straight. ;(

Uhm. This is post your picture thread.

I posted a picture I took in real life of something I own

So don't tell me you'd let people post drunk/partying friends and say ngga in full detail

or how they're going to have "sexual" relations with some girl they keep posting.

Yet, I can't post a picture of an item I own which has no graphic inappropriate part in it at all,

Even if it is a part of my lifestyle?

...Sad...

Someone pm me when this thread is what it should be.

And not some spam/obscenity thread. =3

Not an insult, just saying I'll wait this choice of judgement out.

Since some can't seem to stop.

Please post your pictures.

If you have been wronged please PM a mod or a GM.

I start thinking Mods are a robot. Everytime there's a problem,that's the ONLY single thing you say. Ryoji is right. They deleted my POST because I said '' Why you act so gangzta?''. Although his post contains obscenity,and words WAY WORST than ''Gangzta''. If you delete some posts,delete the others aswell. Or the ''Favoritism'' word will rise uppon us,AGAIN.

If you want to talk to me,do it here,so everyone can see what's happening. PM won't lead to anything. Won't bother waiting 10 minutes for a 2 line message.