Kazi

Limelight

You may know me as Kazimoto, Virus, or Snow. Im starting a guild that is for PVP early. As you can see the server is growing very nicely and I want to get an early start on PVP guilds. I cant do this by myself but with your help this could be a great guild. Requirements are below.

Must Speak and Understand English

Lvls between 200-255

Must be active or get kicked

Must have a moderate amount of pvp knowledge

PLEASE try not to kill your guildies to the point where it gets out of hand

First come get their own special names.

Virg

ps. Dont let anyone tell you this is a horrible guild (Papercut) obviously they have some problems with donators(me) and want to cause trouble. Please beware.

lol good he needs to go die. He left cause i was getting ready to report his dumbass for verbal abuse towards me because I donated. If anyone has a problem with me donating to help out a friend doesnt need to be on the server at all. Anyway this is off topic still recuiting

OK IM BACK I'll start recruiting right away. PM me on Snow or Kazimoto.

Edit: If any GMs read this I've changed my guild name to Limelight. I was wondering if you can change the topic name also? Thx :D

Wtf is a Limelight?

Wtf is a Limelight?

Limelight is a type of stage lighting once used in theatres and music halls. Although it has long since been replaced by electric lighting, the term has nonetheless survived, as someone in the public eye is still said to be "in the limelight". An intense illumination is created when an oxyhydrogen flame is directed at a cylinder of calcium carbonate (limestone), which can be raised to white heat without melting. The light is produced by a combination of incandescence and candoluminescence.

:D!

Limelight is a type of stage lighting once used in theatres and music halls. Although it has long since been replaced by electric lighting, the term has nonetheless survived, as someone in the public eye is still said to be "in the limelight". An intense illumination is created when an oxyhydrogen flame is directed at a cylinder of calcium carbonate (limestone), which can be raised to white heat without melting. The light is produced by a combination of incandescence and candoluminescence.

:D!

Wrong.

The correct answer was: "Just fucking Google it".

Oh c'mon Terminus, let the bitch feel smart for a bit. You could jail it later on.

Da hell? What do I look like, a GM? If I could jail it I'd do it the moment he got on D:

You don't need to br a GM to jail a fag. Just keep dick away from it.

I don't get it.

You n00bs how dare you spam my topic. Leave Jason alone what did he ever do to you? I mean seriously I really don't see why hes such a bother to you guys. Just put the past behind you, Jason is really a good person. I don't care what he did but its all over, in the past, learn to forget it. It didn't even surprise me that she was a he and I still continued to talk with him. I just hate how people past judgment so fast. Ever heard of something called a 2nd chance? Anyway this is just me I don't care what you other people do.

And just to be on topic: STILL RECRUITING. AND btw if any gms are reading this can you please change my name to Kazi. ilu :D

You n00bs how dare you spam my topic. Leave Jason alone what did he ever do to you? I mean seriously I really don't see why hes such a bother to you guys. Just put the past behind you, Jason is really a good person. I don't care what he did but its all over, in the past, learn to forget it. It didn't even surprise me that she was a he and I still continued to talk with him. I just hate how people past judgment so fast. Ever heard of something called a 2nd chance? Anyway this is just me I don't care what you other people do.

And just to be on topic: STILL RECRUITING. AND btw if any gms are reading this can you please change my name to Kazi. ilu :D

Thanks <3

By the way, do you ever go on msn? D: