Harleyy

Please Wait 24 Hours

If you are told to wait 24 Hours once you make a character, with customized hairstyles it means the hairstyles still aren't implemented in-game which so, you should recreeate a character but with the normal Red "Play Dead" Hairstyle as labeled in iRO hair stylist and change your custom hairstyle in-game via. Clothes/Hair Dye/Changer.

If you are told to wait 24 Hours once you make a character, with customized hairstyles it means the hairstyles still aren't implemented in-game which so, you should recreeate a character but with the normal Red "Play Dead" Hairstyle as labeled in iRO hair stylist and change your custom hairstyle in-game via. Clothes/Hair Dye/Changer.

Thank you brother. I think I'll like this server more than any other. You replied to my problem on the forums in under an hour, and you were friendly. I'm glad to be joining a community such as this.

I'm always in the forums and server active, if you require assistance or help of any kind, please Private Message any of these characters listed below-

Electromagnetic Therapy

Remy LeBeau

Damascus

Damascus.exe

Thanatos

Antares

Guillotine

Lord Romance

Howard Alt-Eisen

Which all would be my legits, do not fret to also ask help from any real GMs, but some my be inactive at a time. I hope you enjoy fkRO.