Damascus

Loyalty

Why does every guild have a story? Seriously I thought up Limelight while taking a shit and looking at my night light. Anyways I'm willing to join you on my Champ cause Ami's guild is crappy and inactive.

Loyalty

Story of Loyalty : Once there was a Paladin named Remy LeBeau who sold himself to a wonderful guild named Good Soup, The guild served him sell. Remy Lebeau sold himself for the sole purpose that a friend he met along named Diesel promised him a GTB if he joined in any way and so it was given to him, now poor Remy LeBeau owing Lune a Kiel, Killing thousands of Kiels marking every spawn with his blade. Remy LeBeau served Good Soup as a mere peasant but showed lots of potential and ability to lead on the crew if he was asked to properly. At the midst of his career into Good Soup he discovered that his friend, Diesel was dying out... Saddened by this tragic moment he began to lack the wanting to kill others and do his duty. Boredom hit him and so he entered Lighthalzen Biolaboratory, Third level with his trust High Wizard and Champion when all of a sudden, 3 Good Soup members appeared and killed him multiple consecutive times. Angered by this he got his Paladin and killed the 3 backstabbers and marked that day the Dawn of Loyalty. Diesel that day died of a rare disease and so broke the vow, the chain of him being in Good Soup so he left.. He asked his friend to aid him on his new reign and so he accepted it. Together they created Loyalty and forged alliances with Legend and White Rose, two notorious enemies of Good Soup for the sole purpose to support the new reign and keep it alive. Aware of his friendship with Terminus, the powerful, undefeatable leader of Good Soup, he does as his old master pleases and gives him members to kill but at the same time sees through that the guild be trained for combat through that fatal manner. Royalty is created and Remy LeBeau still owes Lune the Kiel but wondering who will be next to join Loyalty... Loyalty needs you, and wants you.

Level Requirement : 255

Acceptable Abilities : Able to know/analyze your enemy quickly for combat, Know your class, Obey orders properly when given, Play around and not be too stiff.. we fool around alot, Ability to kill enemies quickly or survive them well.

Admission Sign-Up : Meet any member in Loyalty at Forsaken City near the Heal NPC and ask for admission. After you are accepted either Oblivion or Me will test you to see your potential if you're able to abide to the Acceptable Abilities you are a full-time member. We WoE and PvP oftenly, Kiling other members is O.K.

Rules : Do not stirr up too much trouble, No botting (or keep it on the down low j/k ;]), Follow orders, Serve at least 3 WoEs or 2 before you take a break, PvP well and do not piss Allies off.

PM : Remy LeBeau or Oblivion Hunter or any representing the Loyalty's honorable title for admission.

Forgot to put "Enemies: Good Soup, Terminus"

Ironic: A lot of Loyalty members are from Good Soup, seems very loyal right?

Forgot to put "Enemies: Good Soup, Terminus"

Ironic: A lot of Loyalty members are from Good Soup, seems very loyal right?

Twas the point of Loyalty. They turned back to Good Soup anyways.

You're a fun Enemies though, lots to study from you :)

Edit: + I wouldn't be able to really WoE much cause some of my friends are still in Good Soup, I'd hate to fight against them.