Damascus

[Rate]I Love You Ami

Change the color then.

The background draws more attention then the actual rose does though, maybe a lighter more subtle shade?

I tried changing the color and it looks ugly. I meant I shouldv'e gotten a pink rose render. I'd rather hand in this thats prettier than me changing the color to pink.

&Yeah I think the background is supposed to draw more attention since it's the only thing I really worked on. At least the font color matches the rose's flower.

&Like Ami did heres the Original Render so you could see why I couldn't really alter it's colors. Look at all the other colors in it

971.png

I had to darken/lighten some spots more to give it more reality (I mean the one already on the signature)

capture the white from the rose and mess with the color balance lower the saturation, etc.. whatever it takes.. you can do it xP

I'm a noob.. I shouldv'e thought about that.. WOW I fail Q.Q ):

Thanks for the tip, I think I should use that more often.

Like I would rate the sig at least a 8/10 without the rose, but it just brings down the value so much. You should take the rose and put in inside the sig, duplicate a few times, overlay it with a few effects, and blend it. The rose itself looks like you took a actual pair of scissors and cut it out of a magazine.