Alex English

Noob Here :)

Hello and Welcome to Forsaken RO server. I hope you have great time playing the game and you make a lot of new friends & family in the game. If you any questions, do not hesitate to post it here in the forum. If you have any technical problems, you can post your questions in the " Support Section " and if you have any questions about RO in general, like builds, cards, stats, classes, and etc etc, You can post it in the " Discussions Section ". Please do share your thoughts and ideas on how to improve the game experience in the " Suggestion Section ". You can ask a GM personally in the game( depending on the time, which GM are online at that certain time ) by typing @request "Your Questions". Good luck playing the game. Hope to see you soon.

From,

Danny.

Lol Hey~

How's ur day in the Server? :3

&& Nice Avy and Siggie!

Ayee, Lol. I really enjoy the server so far. As far as pvp is concerned with me, it seems you need to be the best of the best to survive, which is agreeable. Just a different enviornment. I don't mind it, because a lot of people are nice. In my last server it was mainly me and my friends are usually the ones who spoke english so its a refresher Lol. I really feel welcome, though I'm puzzled on how to get tokens everyone gets so easily to buy things haha.