Kazi

Yo again

Yo idk if anyone remembers Kazimoto or anything but yea I think Im going to start playing here again.

edit: btw some of you might know me as Legacy from another server...so hi.

edit2: also Im looking for a good guild to join so can anyone recommend?

Well I was playing again today only to find out that I'm really bad at Forsaken now. I'm good at the majority of high rates and even some lows but my god. I was biting the dirt every minute just trying to practice. But Im not going to let it break me down. Im going to keep trying to improve myself daily.

Well I was playing again today only to find out that I'm really bad at Forsaken now. I'm good at the majority of high rates and even some lows but my god. I was biting the dirt every minute just trying to practice. But Im not going to let it break me down. Im going to keep trying to improve myself daily.

I'll help if you need it. Zack Fair or Blackbeard

I'll help if you need it. Zack Fair or Blackbeard

Your help will be greatly appreciated since I just got hit in the face with a 22k SB 5 times in a row. By the way, is Thanatos card still good because I just looked at mines and its been nerfed.

Your help will be greatly appreciated since I just got hit in the face with a 22k SB 5 times in a row. By the way, is Thanatos card still good because I just looked at mines and its been nerfed.

It's only changed for champs.

Yo idk if anyone remembers Kazimoto or anything but yea I think Im going to start playing here again.

edit: btw some of you might know me as Legacy from another server...so hi.

edit2: also Im looking for a good guild to join so can anyone recommend?

Influence is recruiting again