Kusan

Sups

Sups peeps, I'm just introducing myself (but I suppose anyone could of figured that out).

I'll be one of the newest addition to you peeps server, names Kusan. Im still not on yet tho (in the middle of downloading/patching) but hopefully I'll be on in a bit, if not, whenever I wake up considering its like 4:35 am atm. Hope we can get along nicely, if not oh well, hope we can tolerate each other enough then.

well then, till we cross paths again or if you happen to see me online, ja ne, check ya laterz~

Sups peeps, I'm just introducing myself (but I suppose anyone could of figured that out).

I'll be one of the newest addition to you peeps server, names Kusan. Im still not on yet tho (in the middle of downloading/patching) but hopefully I'll be on in a bit, if not, whenever I wake up considering its like 4:35 am atm. Hope we can get along nicely, if not oh well, hope we can tolerate each other enough then.

well then, till we cross paths again or if you happen to see me online, ja ne, check ya laterz~

Waaazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzuuuuupppppp dude!!

Welcome!