Zukululu

Shop for Art!

Hey everyone! I'm a pretty old player but due to circumstances, I've lost my account and everything on it! So this is me trying to make my way back into the game. :)

I haven't done any Ragnarok Online art, but I am more than willing to try things out with you guys. 

CONTACT INFORMATION

I will probably not be online at the moment due to other personal proje
cts. However, please do try to contact me in-game first @ Zukululu.

Please reach me on the ForsakenRO Discord Channel, on the forum, or on Twitch (username will be Zukululuu THAT IS 2 U'S)

PRICING INFORMATION

For pricing, I followed a pretty standard model that most commission artists work with, and that is the amount of time ( hours ) * 7.25 ( minimum wage ) * 0.10 ( cost of a token in Token Shop ) = price. Please take into consideration that coloring pieces consume the most time. After contacting me with your project and it is accepted, I will give you a quote.

A deposit of 1/3 of the price is required before beginning.

I am also willing to trade!! Send me a message and we will discuss trade rates. :)

For example, if I draw a piece that took 10 hours, that would cost 725 tokens. One adjustment will be allowed per commission. This means I will allow you to ask for one change after I showed you the finished product. Of course, I will provide you progress along the way. 

I have attached examples of my work. However, don't consider this to be the limit of my abilities, I am more than willing to do any style outside of those shown in the examples. 

I will accept up to three commissions at a time. I will also notify you when I have begun your project and will complete the task within one week or I will repay your deposit.

COMMISSION PROCESS

How to Commission:

1. IGN I can contact you on

2. What you would like drawn in detail; colors(eye, hair, skin, cloth, etc.), style(chibi, bust, detailed. Reference pictures of a relative style you may want will help significantly), background, any additions.

3. OPTIONAL: This is not required, but another contact method may speed up the process of completing your project. :)

8.thumb.png.15031d9ca3d565206d4da12503598260.png

7.png

6.png

4.png

2.png

sketch.png

Velvet Riven.png

Edited by Zukululu
  • Like 2