So all of the quests are good and all, but is anybody having storage difficulties? Please tell me I'm not the only one struggling to keep my stuff below 600

I'm aware of the existence of guild storage, but it's kind of an inconvenience compared to the normal storage (having to go to a town and go to the Kafra unlike the regular storage, which you could open almost anywhere). And I don't know all of my guild mates yet, so I'm not sure if I can put my stuff there

Just a thought

LOL.... I think you have too much item. And I think I can give you some advice for your problem and help you sort your item as well.

Here the trick. You can make some random guild for yourself and put some quest item on guild storage.

Example:

You make guild "A" and use "A" guild storage to keep ring and rune quest item.

And then you make another guild "B" and use "B" guild storage to keep headgear and legendary weapon quest item.

This way, you can use your own storage to keep supplies, usefull gears and cards, because you need to get in touch with them faster then quest item.

And you can look for required item faster this way rather then strolling your storage all day.

Well I know this trick need a little more effort.