Wish

[ 12.23.2009 ] Merry Christmas!

Hot. (:

Edit:

To be honest, I like the Tao Gunka update- but what the hell. Why isn't there any boosts for gypsies/clowns? They have FAR less HP than snipers. And I don't see them being helped in any way so far yet. :(

Edited by Ethereal

2. Forsaken Stalker Bow effect changed to: Max HP + 10%, Dex + 15, Agi + 15, Increase damage on demi-humans by 15%, Allows use of Enlarge Weight Limit level 10.

Wait so instead of making them take less damage, you put it back to the original and put in Enlarge Weight Limit?

Hot. (:

Edit:

To be honest, I like the Tao Gunka update- but what the hell. Why isn't there any boosts for gypsies/clowns? They have FAR less HP than snipers. And I don't see them being helped in any way so far yet. :(

they wear a shield though :3

I will ask again. What about pallies? they should get at least 40% hp more from tao. I will remaind you that, when pally class got nefred there was told that all pallies need to wait for new cards/modification cards. It's ridiculous that pally has got lower hp than lks,sinxs, etc. now probaly even sniper can get more hp than pally. PLZ ...

I just have a question about the new year's poring hat, will it be implemented?

It cost me alot of vote coupons and it would suck if it was all for nothing.

Other then that great jobs GM's thanks for the updates

How is the Enlarge Weight Limit going to work? When your weapon gets stripped are you going to be overweight and unable to attack or use skills?

Sounds right to me. When I take off my weapon and I was at 89% weight before, I immediately became 90% overweight.

Sounds right to me. When I take off my weapon and I was at 89% weight before, I immediately became 90% overweight.

Doesn't that make those chars even more useless if they don't have FCP. in GvG for example; a stalker gets striped/WSed and cant backslide away pretty much just waiting to die...

Doesn't that make those chars even more useless if they don't have FCP. in GvG for example; a stalker gets striped/WSed and cant backslide away pretty much just waiting to die...

That is a good point; I haven't thought about that yet. But yes, it will technically make those characters more useless if they aren't careful of what people use against them.

I don't think snipers, wiz, stalkers or profs need any boost.

The ones that do just get neglected.

Naturally; snipers have high HP, stalkers have mid hp, and mage class has low hp.